27

Mom I would like to put a photos of the old building, one with mom, Kiki and I and one of mom alone. I think she would like that and knowing the company is back in your hands. Mom how come you didn't get the companies. Sweetie your mom knew that wasn't my passion. If Kiki had lived it would of gone to her. Kiki spent alot of time helping your mom. I wish I would of have had more time with both. I know darling. I am going to ask Dorothy to do the graphics for the sign I want in the office and letter head since I am adding Internazionale Lisa Fox Navigazione to it. I wonder why Jenna took the Italian flag down? Olivia it was buried with them. Jenna didn't feel right replacing it. She also thought she would need to have more flags installed which would mean way too many flags. I like the way Carlo designed the new building. Jenna wanted to keep the parcel company in one area so she had the old one torn down and they temporarily moved to another building until this was designed by your cousin. She wanted to keep it in the family. Well we are finished picking the furniture. Carlo this will all fit correct. Yes Olivia. Am I redoing the bathroom? Yes. Okay let's go pick tiles and fixtures. Do you want a bed too ? Yes this way I don't have to get a hotel when I come here and I can keep a eye on things. I want to get a black BMW to drive when I am here. I want to take Olivia and Dorothy to do that tomorrow. I would like them to see both businesses too. I also need to hire an assistant too. I have someone in mind too. She is the receptionist for the front desk. She is efficient.

We went to go pick out everything.

You guys go back to the house. I will be there in about an hour.

I left to go back to the company. I arrive there.

Is Inga back from lunch? She should be here shortly. When she does, please have her come to the office .
I went to my office

I met with Inga and offered her to be my assistant which was a huge responsibility and significant pay raise. She was overjoyed and took the position immediately. We signed a new contract. I left and left her to it.