3

We finally get to my cousins and I look around the property before the rest of the family arrives. 

Auntie Izzy can I help you? Baby girl I got it. Juanita is  coming with food from her restaurant.  She will need help once she gets here. Is Michele and Mandi coming with their significant others? No they all had to work.

Mom Joey is coming and Casey too  right? Yeah they took off until after New Years. They got the time off approved so they could spend more time with baby girl and you. Izzy Olivia and I will still be working to close to Christmas.  When they put it in, they were going to help you move into your and  Carlo's business but you moved in earlier than it was planned.    Ah okay.  They will be here in their work attire. I cannot believe Juanita's business was having problems. You all did and had to leave for your safety. Yes we lucked out we flew to Italy abd stayed with Jackie and Richard Anniston . Avery's former in law when she had amnesia too. Her ex husband is deceased now thanj goodness for his sake or several of us would of killed him. Your uncle Tommy's former prison mates were doing life and killed him. She sees the Annistons as her other parents. Good to know when Olivia and  I meet them.  We will know their importance to her.

Olivia are you okay sweetie? Mom I miss my mother and aunties.  I know  they missed you too. but you two were never forgotten by any of us. We would tell many about you two and how proud we were. Julianne and I missed so much , the high and lows. Sweetie we are just happy that your cousin and June saw you that night even know they were buzzed. Julianne are you okay of your ex being married now?.Yes I  was suppose to be dead. I can't blame her. She moved forward and married someone who really cares for her.  I couldn't expect her to not date, have dessert and not get married . I an glad she finally found a person that isn't abusive nor lies to her like hee ex. Vanessa seems to be a nice gal and accepts me hanging out with her by myself and not get jealous.  

Baby girl I know Olivia never dated again but did you? I was engaged once but broke it off  and Olivia couldn't stage her. I cannot believe you still stayed together all these years and were in the same state.  Yeah Carlo and I bidded on several exact projects. I was fortunate they liked my designs over his. 

Yes they did ass. Watch your mouth. Ouch Olivia. Out of all things to remember.  Yup.I came in here to get you to move your car in the garage.  There isn't ebough parking even after I added more room on aunties property. At least auntie gave me the job of adding on her house and Olivia's room. Dude the only reason you got it was because I was in Italy visiting friends and aunties grace site. You two stop it.

Ouch uncle Tommy.  Oh that felt so good to do. Babe behave before someone gets you.  Ouch sis. Don't be slapping my daughter.  Sis it's always me getting slapped. Kim Nierro said we have to he careful. Baby girl I didn't know. It's okay uncle Tommy.  I didn't want you all to treat me different.  Drew it's nice seeing you again.  I feel sorry for you marry my uncle.

Everyone was in the house now and started laughing at Tommy.
Casey and I had to park in the street.  I need some of you to move your vehicles. Drew, Carlo, Laura and Tommy.  Okay we will move them.
Juanita I brought Casey since his truck wasn't ready yet.  It still isn't? No but you can take me home. Yes Matt I will. Joey doesn't want you here.

Who don't I want here? Matt. He does have a place to live but if he needs a place to stay , he can sleep in one of the guest room. Haha. Whatever babe!

 Whatever babe!