35

We met up with Adrian and they had few more stores left to go to for bedding, towels and appliances along and fabric. Our group was making their curtains .

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Carlo we ended up burying more vehicles in Maura's group

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Carlo we ended up burying more vehicles in Maura's group..Maura and Katelyn wanted to get the kids vehicles who were going to the military and colleges. I am glad they made up. It was hard seeing them cry. I know.
We finished early only because when the vehicles were bought we had some people going with them to stores.

Your team bought more vehicles. Oscar because some had more families in the houses,some were going off to college and others to the military . We are on are way back. Jenna and Deb said for us to head over to their restaurant mom. We are there already. Okay Olivia. By the way we are here waiting they just started cooking. They said park in the back. They will let you in.

We finally arrived and we knock on the back door

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

We finally arrived and we knock on the back door. Deb let's us in and gives Katelyn and I a hug.

You two all the furniture yes was given to good people. Your grandparents would be proud and sad. Sad you made each other cry but happy their twin granddaughters made up. Thanks Deb. Your welcome Maura. Maura she is right. Thank you Deb. Okay you birches come and help me take the food. By the way we all four are not sleeping in my bed. I meant our bed. Bitch we are still sleeping in the bedroom we will sleep on air mattress. Maur tonight when Jenna is asleep we will get her. You three behave and don't go doing nothing to my wife. Understand and pinky swear. Deb were not kids.J maybe not, but you were acting like one. I know but being called a bitch by her hasn't occurred in a long time. See Jenna you hurt her feelings. No I didn't Jane is playing the part. J behave. Yes doc. J. Sorry Deb I was. Oh my I should add laxatives in your food. DEB THAT WOULD BE HILARIOUS. IF THAT HAPPENED I WOULD KEEP THE BATHROOM DOOR AND MAKE YOU ALL SUFFER. YOU GALS ARE NUTS , SAYS JUNE

We all washed our hands than them bring the food trays out for everyone to serve themselves.
They hooked us up. Crab, lobster tails, oysters, clams, shrimp , several different salads and various beers ,wines. pierrer water and icd tea.

Baby girl told the others what transpired back in the cooking area. Frankie and Tommy got up and hit my aunt Jane and Jenna behind their heads. Neither of them said Everyone said started anything.  Neither of them said ouch. They didn't laughing but them just starred at my uncles. Drew and Laura called their husband's back. We all laughed and enjoyed the feast they prepared for us.
Our extended friends have always supported is in our endeavors that we thought we would throw you this dinner tonight. We wish Julianne and Dorothy could be here with us but we supplied them with their lobsters after Olivia Fox told us what Julianne had planned. We brought the seafood packed in ice from San Francisco. I am glad you and they are able to enjoy the sea food flown in from California. They were aware this evening. Deb text them a few minutes ago.  We sent Ghirardelli chocolate,  cheeses and boudin bread and of course a bottle of Everlasting champagne to the mansion for tonight's snack along with some grapes from Everlasting Vineyards.
Deb and Jenna thank you we love your two cooking all of this and including us Lopes family in this.  Your welcome Oscar. You became part of extended family when we celebrated their wedding celebration.  Aye birches thank you from us. Jane from bitch to another bitch your welcome .

Everyone laughed when the two of them stuck their tongues out and put their fingers in their ears.

Maura our wives will never grow up. I know but we love them even with their inappropriate bad comments.
We all left after helping them clean the kitchen and restaurant around eleven back to Jenna and Deb's home and all had a night cap before we all went to our bedrooms in their homes in a bed,  on a couch or on air mattress.

Jane and Maura thanks for being here with all of you and being able to enjoy our new home. Your welcome.  We saw the painting Gloria did of your uncle and signed it Lisa Fox. She did an excellent job.Yea she did Jane. We both cried when Jenna opened it too. This was Gloria's last painting she ever did. We miss her and Kiki so much. I was glad to be able to give back the two shipping companies back to her. Olivia told me the long time assistant of Gloria's quit. I am glad Inga got it. I know Gloria knows her company will be continued to look after and in good hands too. I told Olivia this earlier when we were at the dealership. It felt good to be able to do what we did for so many families. Each of the the adults worked hard to be a citizen of Italy . I recall when Deb and I  did it . It was so exhilarating. Agree it was the same for doc and I too goodnight. We love you too.  As we love you.

Jane gets up to use the restroom.

Ah babe open the window and close the door. Yes bitch please. The one thing I didn't miss.  Sorry had to. I understand but fuck. Stop babe.  Yes Deb.

Dorothy I still cannot believe our lobsters were from California. This bread, candy cheese and grapes are delicious. We will drink the champagne tomorrow for breakfast for mimosas. Okay Mrs. Rizzoli and I had a enjoyable entire day with you. Me too Julianne and good night.