47

Mom I am home. Great just in time for dinner.  I didn't want to eat alone.  Mom I am just getting over a cold.  I hope it's not cold food. No its not. I made turkey  chili beans with fresh corn bread. Did Christopher come with you? No, he had to go meet a client. I just hope he still won't get my cold. Mom I finally got rid of my dry spell and let him know about me being raped and sterile.  Was he okay with it? Yes. I would like us to eat dinner and for us to go to sports warehouse to get myself a paddle board and equipment. I need to practice so he doesn't bear me when we race again. You and your competitiveness.  You get that from from Gloria. We can go since it will be on sale but no paddling in this weather. We don't need you getting sick again. Mom so Dorothy has one sculpture done by aunt Kiki that she is aware of but isn't to know about my mom. Yes, for her and the Lopes safety. She is never to know Gloria is your biological mother's real name. She is aware of the history.  She got an excellent price on both. It has gone up in value too.  She has ryders on them too.  I know your cousin is going to have more security measures done in and around the property.  Her father in law had bullet proof glass put in the windows. She just found out that today. Your cousin hasn't told her why but I think her father did.  I am glad. It will be good to see some of her earlier works. Sweetie I never saw all of your mother's paintings either.  We were dating and together for years too. 

We ate dinner and I even had a second of everything. Mom I would like to drop some off to him at work than we can go shopping. Make sure you put butter in the container along with silverware.  Okay!

We finally get there and my mom waits in the truck with the heater on.

Mom I will be right back

I hurried and knocked on the door. He is opening the door for me to come in and introduces me to his client. She leaves and I told him my mother made dinner.  All he has to do is heat it up. We were on our way to get paddle board and equipment and Mt mother doesn't want me practice in this weather. He laughs and agrees. He thanks me and kisses Mr. He waves to my mother and asks me to tell her thank you for dinner. He's hungry.  We say our goodbyes.

I have my wife look at it

I like it Julianne.  We might want to  get covers . Let's go put the stuff in the shed. Let's wait. I would like to see what it looks like all finished.  We can go to home depot to get the covers. We should probably buy one large enough for the bbq and other area too. We can figure out a way to cover the other exposed areas even if we have to have someone to make it for us. Why don't we take the measurements and have some do both. Plus it's too cold outside.  Okay whimp,  I  will go take the measurements and tomorrow I will find a place to make it. I will explain the situation.  I think we should wait until Monday.I  can take the measurements and a photo of everything. This way they get a better look. Yeah your right babe. I will be back shortly .

My mother and I returned and I hung up my newly purchased equipment.

I then went inside to unpack my luggage and I had five photos of us made of Christopher and I in Italy

I then went inside to unpack my luggage and I had five photos of us made of Christopher and I in Italy. He has one for his office. One was for my bedroom , one for my parents, one for Julianne and baby girl.  I took and put mine up and started washing my clothes and unpacked. I put everything away. I went to the kitchen and my mother made oatmeal cookies and hot chocolate.

Mom  Christopher and I took a photo while we were in Italy outside.  We only made five copies with frames,  one for him,one for me, one for you two for both  baby girls.  I figured I stay home tomorrow to rest ,Christopher and I would go drop off the other two at baby girls.

You two look adorable

You two look adorable.  This was before it got too cold.

My mother put it on a side table

My mother put it on a side table. We ate our cookies and hot chocolate.  I told my mom I was going to finish my laundry and go to my bed. I was jet lagged. I hugged my mother good night.  I went and pulled my stuff out of the dryer and folded it. I then put it away and text Christopher.  He was still at work.  I told him about Sunday and I was staying home Saturday to spend it with my mom alone. He said he was leaving work soon and going to bed. I told him me too.

Babe I left the measurements on the kitchen counter. Let's go to bed. Okay,my parents made it home sage. My dad is sore. I told him he was over doing.  Yeah he told my mother that too.

We kissed and changed into sweat pants and thermal top and went to bed after using the restroom, brushing our teeth, me taking my two medications and we both removed our makeup.

Julianne I cannot wait until next week is over with. We can finally have dessert. I know me giving you a blow job satisfies you and you sucking on my breasts,  pinching, kicking and  caressing them isn't getting it. Babe I will take the day off when we can and make love to you. Just you , me and all cells, land lines and iPad turned off or on silent. Thank babe. It's okay Mrs. Rizzoli.  Good night.
I was the big spoon to Dorothy and we nodded off to sleep.