33

We returned back to the house and everyone was finishing up taking showers after working out in the fitness room,  jogging in the cold, doing yoga or swimming.

Aye Izzy how did it go? Carlo,Sylvie, Juanita, Casey, Olivia , Juiian, Piper and Antonio you all did great
Job. Instead of baking something got you guys and gals, Olivia and I brought back gift bags of pies, nuts , candy and fruit for each of you. Thanks all of you.  Auntie Julianne called me. She mentioned the only one who of family that has stepped foot in there as my sister Olivia and brother in law Julian.  They will be bringing us three something special for us to have.  Hee bedroom is no longer upstairs.  She took photos of downstairs. They swam for a bit and taking a nap so they can go do the same. Auntie Katelyn you never told us you changed the rooms and got rid of the furniture and brought furniture from storage. I forgot to tell Maura Jane,  Kiki, Lisa,  Michele,  Juanita and Mandi too. I changed the bedrooms because.it was too hard for many of us to go back there with do many memories good and bad since we thought you and baby girl were dead.  Even though you changed alot, alot more of hee memories are coming back. I still remembering too but Dr.nierro  said for us not to push it. Neither of us are . She is disclosing alot of her high school memories that are painful to Dorothy.  They were going to take a nap. I am too.  Night .

Maura and Jane I am again sorry for not telling you about the changes. Sis I just wished you didn't get rid of the furniture. Who received it anyway? I didn't sell it. I gave it to several of the grape pickers who work the fields each year. They were able to finally become citizens. Several families moved together and needed bedroom furniture. Ah I see. Mom don't feel bad. I thought you told them. No I didn't Olivia. You guys the families were so grateful. They were sleeping on the floor. Some had little kids. Olivia we are glad it helped them. It's just if I has known Jane and I would of bought them different furniture. The furniture was Katelyn and I well most of it that was antiques and belonged to our grandparents and their parents. Sis I am sorry.

Katelyn ran out of the family room.
Maur was getting up to go talk to her when Rony said she had it.  Maur felt like  . She ran outside crying and I went out after my wife.

Olivia do these families still need help with furniture and homes? My aunt Kiki and Lisa purchased two of them for 10 families. They were getting ready to purchase 8 more but they died. Do you have the contact information for them? I don't Oscar but the supervisor who oversees the pickers does. May you get me his or her name and number. It's changed but the new supervisor may know it. Please get me the number. I will go ask my mother.

Olivia left to speak with her mother. Maria and the rest of the Lopes family you know what we see going to do. Yes uncle Oscar. I agree with you honey.  Oscar let us help you too. There are probably more by now. I will donate money too, says Piper. Cousins we can help too says Juanita. Let's help the Lopes and get a the ones who are citizens there own homes. We all can chip in. Dad we can ask my other parents to help too. This will help aunties to feel better. I will go talk to my sister, says Frankie.  We will all leave here and leave Olivia and Izzy a note saying where we are going.  Frankie they probably will want to be woken up to do it. Joey you go wake your wife while Tommy wakes up Olivia.

Everyone gets their coats on and waits for the others.

Babe wake up.  We need to do some shopping for some of Everlasting employees. I will explain in the car. Okay give me ten minutes.

Olivia sweetie wake up. Uncle Tommy I am tired. I know. You can come with your Aunt Laura and I. We need to go help some families out. Okay let me brush my teeth etcetera and I will be out there shortly.

Everyone was out side ready to go. 
I called John and Joy they are going to meet us at the Everlasting. Dorothy and Julianne want to be part of it too. Jackie will be picked up by myself and June. They all want to do this.