42

The following morning I called  Carlo.

What's up Julianne? We get the keys to our new home on Wednesday morning.  You worked on this house at one point.  Text me the address.  I need you to take Wednesday off to meet us there.  I want your help painting. Please tell Antonio for me. I will be calling my uncles. Okay will do.

Aye yeah I did. I thought so. I am using that as our bedroom.  Cool just like your bedroom now. Yeah but this time no photos. See you Wednesday.  Okay. You better feed us. I will. Hasta. Bye baby girl.

I called my uncles and aunts. My uncle Tommy said he and Drew would be there at nine thirty and my uncle Frankie any aunt Laura would be there after work.

Dorothy I have my family set up for Wednesday.  I just need to get a hold of my uncle Frosty, my aunt Nina,  my parents and I think we have enough helpers.  I need to go to home depot to get the plumbing parts for my mom.
Jane. Yes my papi was a plumber and his three kids had no choice but to learn. They will hire a plumber if they don't want to do the work.  Let's go my parents left to go pay for the fitness equipment and have it delivered on Thursday giving a  day for the paint to dry especially the floor.  We can choose paint for the rooms too. Thursday the movers will be there to move in everything we bought and my stuff on the plane and your stuff here.

We left to home depot.

Babe Carlo did work on the place your parents are buying us. This is why the room we like looks like yours except for the ensuite.  Yup! We are here. Let's get two carts one for the plumbing parts and we should get a plunger too. I will go get that you choose paint colors but no lifting.  I won't.  I will get the supplies since those are not heavy and I won't have to reach. 

We go our separate ways.  I gather all the supplies and head over to the paint section. She is talking to a guy who is a sales person and he is flirting with her big time and I could tell he is creeping hee out.

Excuse me Mrs. Rizzoli is this man bothering you? Yes he is honey. I am sorry you didn't have a ring or anything. I tried telling you I wasn't interested. Aye I would highly recommend you just mix the paint before it gets real ugly in here.

My wife doesn't realize I am bipolar. She has seen me take medicine but never has asked me.  Plus she doesn't know I was sent to a boarding school in Italy to get my anger in check and to work on mental health issues.

Babe why did you phrase it that way. He was out of line and if he didn't stop he would of got hurt. Julianne your different today.  When we get in my pick up, I will tell you more about my past issues. Okay.

Mrs. Rizzoli your paint is finished. I will load it up for you after you pay.  Not necessary I am capable of doing it for my wife.  Your wife? Yes my wide.

We left to go pay for everything and I was pushing the heavy cart while Dorothy had the light items in hers.
I loaded everything up. I opened her door and close it. I got in on the driver side and started the engine.   Babe I have been diagnosed with bipolar, since I was in high school and broke a guys nose for hitting on my girlfriend.  I take medication for it and see a psychiatrist and therapist when I need too. My mother sent me off to boarding school got over a year. I worked on my issues and finally was allowed to move back home with restrictions. Olivia missed me and baby girl moved into our home. I was jealous for a long time.  She got to live at my home with my parents. I have my good and bad days with money. This is why I didn't want you to add me to your accounts. I don't go too crazy like I use too. Thank you for trusting me. I know you and Olivia have anxiety issues. Yeah we never did until the car accident.

We finally made it home..

I backed into the garage

I backed into the garage.  Her parents drove up when I was closing the garage.

We got everything we need mom. They will deliver the items on Thursday morning.   Dorothy Friday evening we have to fly back home. I will miss you . We will too. I am just glad the snow cleared enough in tahoe so we could spend it with you and celebrate your wedding after the fact.

We stopped to get dinner.  We found a nice Indian restaurant.   We thought we treat everyone.  My parents should be home soon. I am going to go to bed and ask my wife to bring me dinner in bed. I am tired from walking alot. Okay dinner. I will set you and Julianne plates. Thank you..how tea and cranberry juice mom. Okay! Julianne what about you? Alcohol free beer. Okay.

We left to our bedroom.  Julianne this us why you don't drink alot alcohol. I try not too. It's not good to mix alcohol with my medications..

We went on more gondola rides and tried more restaurants

Olivia I am stuffed. Let's go walking to burn off some calories and pick up some Gelato for snack this evening  for us four. Christopher Deb and Jenna won't get home to close to eleven  tonight. Jenna works at her coffee and beyond places and than sometimes goes to the restaurant to help Deb. 

We walked and found a Gelato place and bought a pint of lime and bozenberry to take home with us.