30

Did you find the BMW you wanted? Yes mom but let Carlo tell you.

All of Rizzoli cousins and elders were laughing who went with Olivia but my brother.

Carlo she got it. What's so funny? She saw the one she wanted auntie. We bet her that if she got a better deal. She didn't have to pay for the designs.

Dorothy listen to this. Your gonna love it. Okay!

She went with all the females and I went with the guys.  We both test drove the used BMW. We returned. We didn't know they had two alike. Short story,  my work is being done for free. Nephew you bet against your cousin. You should know by now the women usually win. She did. 
Well the Lopes cousins made a special Portuguese dinner for us all. Let's eat.

We helped the Lopes bring the food to the table

We helped the Lopes bring the food to the table. Julianne and Dorothy wanted to eat in the smaller dining area alone so the cousins set it up with candles and alcohol free beer for Dorothy and beer for my daughter.

Everyone enjoyed the food. Maur had seconds which is rare and Katelyn told them that.  Rony and her were glad they came with us.

We all decided to watch a movie, play poker or just go for an evening walk.

My wife and I and both our parents along with Piper and Antonio went with us for a leisure walk. We were gone for an hour. We stopped a few times for my daughter in law.

Julianne the inn is full so tomorrow you will go to the mansion. Thanks mom. You just enjoy yourself remember no dessert.  They have to have dessert. The restaurant has good dessert.  No dad what my mother in law means no sex. Oh!

Jane explains the meaning of dessert my parents thought that was cute.

We eventually made it back.

It was still light outside and my parents said they were going to bed to have dessert

It was still light outside and my parents said they were going to bed to have dessert.  We all smiled.  My cousins chuckled once we heard the bedroom door closed.

Cousin you told them what dessert was? Jane did . Maura told us no dessert and dad said the dessert was good at the inn. Did uncle turn red? Yes Adrian. They thought it was cute. Tomorrow Julianne and I will be going to her family's mansion for two days. We will return Sunday morning to spend it with everyone on new years eve. It has been a long day. Julianne and I are going to bed. We will be eating breakfast at the inn after we go check to see if they put the signs and other items Olivia asked of me. Olivia here's my bill. 

I looked at it.  I told Olivia that I would pay for all their meals and snacks and beverages while they were gone. I knew my cousin had planned a nice lobster steak dinner for them tomorrow night. She agreed.  I called the restaurant and told them to bill me.