46

I woke up still stuffy.  I got up when I smelled pancakes being made with coffee.

Morning they just left for work. How you feeling? Still congested but no temperature.  Good so far so good no cold. I hope you don't catch it.
You eat and I am going to clean up and strip your bed.  Deb left extra sheets and clean bedding out for me. Thanks Christopher. I am sorry for falling asleep in your bed. It's okay. I actually like it. I just don't want you to get sick.

He cleaned the kitchen while I ate and drank what he made.  He did my dishes and told me to go taka a bath or shower and he would-be in my room shortly stripping and making the bed.
I heard him come in and asked him if he had any stds. He said no and he asked about me . I told him I became sterile after losing a child when I was in high-school after I was raped. He told me he was sorry.  I asked him to join me without a condom. Just say we both enjoyed ourselves. We got out after we took a proper shower and he dried off and went to his room to hit his stuff to get dressed. He came back to make the bed. I asked him to stay with me for now on. He agreed and told me he needed to strip the bed and to toss both in the washer. He did that along with towels. He then brought his luggage in the bedroom and didn't unpack since we would be leaving tomorrow. We both watched another movie. He switched the stuff to the dryer and started a new load .

We woke up to Maria making us all breakfast.  Her mom and dad left to go grocery shopping and  household items shopping from the lists Dorothy and I written down yesterday that we were going to do this afternoon after her parents left for the airport. 

These omelets hit the spot. Mom where are the receipts we are reimbursing you for the groceries and household items. Your father kept them. I don't know know cost. Your not reimbursing us either that is why I kept them.  I know you would try. Dad. Don't dad me I am still your father. Yes dad.

Maria and Julianne just looked at us and didn't say anything.  Dorothy and my mother in law started cleaning up while we met hole depot and I paid them extra to put all the stuff in the back.  I had them put the sink and other items on the grass pallets covered up just in case it rained. I paid them on the side and they left.  They had extra money to claim or not claim on their taxes.

Oscar and I started building.  We finished around 2 and he went inside to take a shower. Our wives had us eat soup they made us with crackers for lunch at 1.  The wrought installer how come by to drill the last pavers.  I installed them before my inlaws left. They insisted a town car to drive.   I learned to follow wife's lead.

The wrought installer came late that night to install the gate and fence portion up.

The sun was going down when they left.

We woke up and left a nice note with flowers for Deb and Jenna. We had a courier service delivered their house keys to them in a pouch informing them both bedrooms were cleaned. So far Christopher isn't sick and I am better.