26

The following morning my wife and I took a shower. Olivia helped her get dressed in sweats and tennis shoes. She wanted to be in comfortable clothes.

Morning everyone mom she is cleaned, dressed and bandages clean. Can we go for a walk around here so she doesn't get cooped up in here? Sure just dress warm and don't over do it. I am going to bring breakfast for us. Anyone who would like to go with us can?

Several of the cousins went with us and said they would switch out with me so I can jog as they would jog too. We ate and we went to the restroom before we left. Antonio , Piper. Javier , myself and Julio jogged two miles and returned. My wife, Olivia Joey and Izzy, Sylvie and Carlo at Dorothy's speed had walked a half a mile. My cousins and her two switched out . We were walking back while they jogged for an hour and returned back to the house?

Her parents and I stayed back while everyone else after showers taken went to replace the food we ate and would buy more. Several went site seeing.

Mom, dad, hovering over me isn't going to change me to decide to raise a child. I love kids but don't want one of my own. It's a huge responsibility. I know you wanted grandkids but it wasn't going to occur.

I didn't tell them or maybe I did I couldn't recall that I could of killed their own granchild if I was pregnant. None of us would ever know.

Babe I made us fresh bread and turkey chili beans. It has a slight kick to it. I didn't put too much chili not knowing how everyone likes it.

Julianne I would like to go small dining room since it's only us four.
Okay.

My parents helped me overdoing it but no way was I going to complain

My parents helped me overdoing it but no way was I going to complain. My wife brought everything to the table and handed me my pain medications.

Cousin you sure about this? Yes Juanita. Let's go inside and introduce you to your employees. It's hard to see me as the owner of my mother's shipping business. They are eager to finally meet.

We went to the first shipping company

Everyone was gracious except for who would be my assistant. She had a big chip on her shoulder and told me she could only work for my mother and Jenna. Since Jenna returned the business to me while we were vacationing in tahoe and went over everything. Janice didn't care for me. I accepted her resignation. I went to my mother's office. It was too difficult. I instructed the staff to pack up all and donate it. I would buy new furniture and make it for me.

Carlo I would like my office too look different. Please come up with something . You don't want baby girl to do it? No she needs to concentrate on her wife. I don't want added stressor on her. We will have to look at what furniture you want and see if it would fit in here. What do you want for it to be green , certain color and look. Just surprise me. Okay, Sylvie will do.
I went to the shipping company next with my other cousins and aunts.

There were changes in supervisors when Jenna came

There were changes in supervisors when Jenna came. She wanted things done differently and I told her would be good. The supervisors and other leading employees didn't agree . Jenna told me we would give them a severance package. They were shocked on how much. I took a tour and met many of the employees. They were happy to see another 🦊 running the shipping yard. I stayed there longer discussing plans. They brought food in for us all for all lunch. Carlo and Sylvia finally showed up and joined us for lunch. Carlo and Sylvie introduced themselves. Carlo had a brief sketch and I approved it. We finished eating and went shopping for my new office when I would be in Italy.