22

We got up the next morning and went to mercy hospital.   Julianne didn't eat. She said she would eat while I slept after surgery . I protested but gave up. She could be stubborn and this was something for a first with me..

The surgery took three hours or so to do.

Dr. Grimes how is she? She did well. I understand you haven't eaten. Please go do so. I will have her discharge papers signed after I check her when she wakes up.  I would like her not to fly until tomorrow.  Please no sex for two weeks, she is to take it easy. Maura will know what to do when you tell your parents. I have prescribed some medications for her and please get a first aid kit  I wrote down everything.  Thank you. I wasn't sure how we are getting paid. It's in my insurance.  I added her Monday and anything not covered please bill us.  I better go eat before she kills me.

I went to the cafeteria to eat the food was okay.  I called Olivia to tell her what occurred and to not tell anyone.  I asked her to pick up extra first aid supplies that was on the list the doctor gave me and to keep the stuff in her luggage . She asked how it went. I told her it went well. She fore warned me the family would be upset especially our parents.  I told her we knew but this is what she wanted. We said we loved one another.  I left the hospital to pick up the items the clothing and other items my wife ordered and paid for and locked them in my truck. The medications was easier to fill at the hospital which I did     I finally returned to my wife's room. She was eating and drinking.  Dr. Grimes had just left. She finished her food than I got her dressed and the nurse wheeled her out while I pulled my truck up so I could help her in.

Babe how do you feel? Sore. She told me no sex for two weeks and the earliest we could live for Italy is tomorrow.  I called Olivia and she is getting me the first aid supplies we will need and put in her luggage.  She understood but is glad you are okay.  She told me to that we need to be prepared especially when our parents get to us. I know. I just wanted us. I know babe. Hopefully they won't rake us over the calls too much.  Maura will make contact with Dr. Grimes if she needs too.  I picked up all your stuff and bought two more suit cases to take with us. I put everything in them already.  The receipts are in the side pocket of my purse. I am going to make barely soup for dinner with fresh bread and a salad with ice tea. No alcohol while you take this medication.  When we get home,  your going to bed.  Yes mam. Come on you know I am only looking out for you. Let's order food so you can cuddle with me. Babe anything you want. I need to pack a bag and add our passports to our purses.  I will have a town car take us to the airport by 7. I figured we could miss alot of the morning traffic.

I helped my wife to bed and unloaded her medications and placed her packed luggage by the front door. I packed our stuff again and put the luggage and our purses by the front door. I turned the alarm on. I gave her two pills and got ice pack for her stomach and cuddled with her softly.  She fell asleep right away and I eventually fell asleep.