48

We woke up and it was cold. I had forgot to leave the fire place on when j turned the thermostat for the heater on.
Babe my cousin and     Kevin are outside cutting the bricks and removing them do Casey can put in the lines. Is that what that noise is that woke us up.  I thought they were starting it tomorrow. I guess Kevin and my cousin decided to start today and laying the bricks too  per my text. They are suppose to leave room for the wiring and pipes per the text I am reading on my cell.  Also Christopher and Olivia will be here tomorrow. Why don't we cook lunch for them all.  Let's get up and make breakfast.  I will turn off the alarm and yell at them to see if they want coffee or something to eat. Okay .

My wife left with her slippers and robe on and turned off the alarm.

I hear her yelling if they are hungry or want some coffee.
They say only hot coffee and they were glad saw woke us up. Because they didn't want to have to leave to use the restroom.

I see my wife getting out of the way and both men running by her and saying morning to me when they ran to the hallway restrooms once Julianne told them where they were in the house.

I started breakfast and coffee for us all. It didn't take me long to cook bacon, scrambled eggs and toast for Julianne and I.  The guys received their coffee.  They were done sawing which I knew the neighbors would appreciate since it was nine o'clock.  I asked her how they got through the gate.  She said Casey gave them the key to open the gate since it can be done manually of they don't have the remote to do it.
We ate our breakfast and read the morning paper.  
Dorothy I still cannot believe your a dodger fan. Well we took a photo together in Italy.  Have you put it up yet? No , I will put those photos out and hang the others tomorrow.  Since we didn't got to home depot last night,  I need more hangers. I can do that Tomorrow. I told my cousins I would order some food in for lunch. Is there anything particular you would like to try and have Uber deliver it? What about Michele's wife place I think its called southern something. Yes. Southern Fixins' . Let's look on line about ask them what they want.

We finished our breakfast.  Julianne started cleaning up after we noted what we wanted. She text the guys Kevin text her back. She placed order and asks them to deliver it around 12:30. While Julianne was doing the dishes, I went to strip the bed and my parents slept in and started the laundry with the bedding and towels and our clothes.  I than told my wife what I was doing and she she said she would make the bed up she didn't want me lifting the mattress up or stretching too much.

Mom I made us huevos racheros,  fresh tortillas with canned pinto beans for breakfast with two exoressos. This looks good.  Let's eat. Joey will be home tomorrow right? Yes she should be here by 7  or 7:30  if no calls come in . Why? Christopher called me this morning.  He would like to take us out for breakfast at I hop tomorrow . Please text Joey to meet us there. I will find out which one and text you when I find out. Do you have baking to do this  morning? I have to leave soon to go set up a wedding cake than I am all yours. Okay.

My mother left after we finished breakfast.  She thanked me for breakfast.  She loaded up the cake and headed to the clients home.

I text Christopher to find out what I hop. He replied and I forwarded it to my  mother. When Joey is working, we try not to bother her. I started vacuuming and dusting the entire house and cleaning my bathroom and all the others except for my parents bedroom. I didn't realize the time when I finished and my mother had returned. It was noon already. She returned with pizza and wings from Sienna's pizzeria. 

Mom time flew by. The entire house has been cleaned except your bedroom and kitchen still need to be mopped.  Wow, you did way too much. Its okay mom.  Lunch good I am starving.    I did it so we can relax and watch movies all day. We haven't done  that just the two of us in a long time. We can eat. I will mop the kitchen while you chose what we watch first. Mom all of the Harry Potter movies  than Madeas movies . Okay.

We ate our lunch and my mom was mopping.  I found the first movie on net flix and waited for my mom before we watched it with blankets on us.

  I found the first movie on net flix and waited for my mom before we watched it with blankets on us

Cuz part one is done.  We just need to clean the tools and us up. It looks good you guys. Thanks Dorothy.  Thanks. My wife js right it does look good. Are you taking the plywood tomorrow with you? We are not but  Casey will to us them on another job unless you want aunties to pay for them. No he can take them.

They cleaned the tools and put the stuff in Kevin's truck. They brushed themselves off before they came in to wash up.

We all were enjoying Lunch.

Kevin when are you going to ask Diandra to marry you? Julianne I am no rush nor is she.  She and I are happy just being together as boyfriend or girlfriend.  I was married once before . Yeah I know.  I like her. I do too Julianne. When is my bro?

Antonio chokes and Dorothy gives him some water. 

I guess that is a no.  Kevin that is a no.  Piper and I barely are boyfriend and girlfriend.

We all finished eating and they laughed when they saw the photo of us in our team baseball jerseys.

Dorothy I knew you are a wise women.  I am guessing your a fan of the dodgers. Yup me my sister Josefina are. Is that Joey? Yes, I am the only I believe who still calls her that.  Yeah when I found out she was a red Sox fan and many of the Rizzoli are, I teased her. Good.  Don't you two start please. Bro let's go.  Dorothy and Julianne we won't be here tomorrow.  No come for a lunch.  We have to check with the gals. If they agree, baby girl and June will be coming too. We are going to a movie with them later on. You can come with us. Nah it's okay but thank you for inviting us. Yes please bring your girlfriends.