4

I finally get home and parked my Ferrari with my truck.

Mom I am beat

Mom I am beat. I am going to take a shower and go to bed. Good night Maura. Night babu girl.

We kiss her goodnight and she leaves to her bedroom.

Maur where should we put their photo. Give it to me. I know the perfect place.

I cannot believe it is still light outside

I cannot believe it is still light outside.  I know.  I will be working from home for until we leave for Tahoe.  I have to be at the clinic tomorrow.  I am glad they both accepted our divorces and why. They accept Lisa and Cheryl.  I just wish baby girl would begin to date again. Yeah that girl she never told us hee name nor Olivia broke her heart when she  cheated on her when they were engaged.  J at least she found out ahead of time. Maur I am just glad Vanessa trusts her and Michele alone. Me too. Let's lock up the house. I am too tires to take another shower again.  I am glad we both took one at our jobs at least before we left to go to Joey's.

J and I undressed. I got totally nude after removing my makeup, contacts, using the restroom , washing my hands and brushing my teeth. J was doing the same than used the restroom and got into bed with. We kissed each other good night and fell asleep. 

I finished my shower and took out my ex photo of us and went outside  to burn it in the angel globe fire pit that my auntie Kiki made for her home but my mother got in as it was left on gee will for her. My cell phone rings and its my ex.

Julianne I  am sorry for cheating on you. Please forgive me and take me back. I will sell my share of the florist store to her. Monique lose my number. I just burned our engagement photo.  I don't ever want to hear from you again. I will be having my mother put in a restraining order.  Do not fuck come close,  try to harass me,  contact anyone I know or try to mess with my business. I sold my building and moved away to get away from you. My family won't have a problem arresting you.

I hung up and went to my parents room and opened their door. They have been keeping it unlocked for me,  since  I returned.  I sometimes come and talk to them or sleep with them in the bed.

Mom wake up. What wrong sweetie? Mom I want you to file a restraining order against my ex fiancée  tomorrow and have her served. She just called me and wants to get back with me and is willing to share her portion of the florist business to the slut she cheated on with.  Actually I want both of them served. Okay. Email me the names and contact information. I will have baby girl take it to have one of the judges to do it. Maura you still sleep in the nude even in the winter? Yes but no more door ,window open nor air conditioner turned on. Your mom and Lisa got sick the last time I did that. Do you want to sleep with us? Yes if you put a t-shirt on..okay hand me one of your mother's Boston pd shirt.  Mom you still get these? Yes.

Avery hands me a shirt and I put it on. Baby girl gets in the middle of Maur and I and passes out snoring.  We put our earplugs in and fall asleep.