20

The Lopes stayed downstairs with their family including our daughter when Maur and I went upstairs to take a much needed nap again. We were exhausted from dessert than waking up early to meet Maria and Oscar than all the Christmas activities and wedding celebration.

J really no more cookies. This is your last one.  Maur don't be that way. Not everyone wanted them so I took a dozen of them. Babe you ate four downstairs which is 12 cookies.  Your eating your fiftieth now. You need to drink alot of water and jog in place for thirty minutes minimum. Pretty soon all your going to see is reddish in the toilet .I don't need you bouncing off the walls. Okay.

I went and got five bottles of water. Two for later when Maur I would have dessert and we couldn't go out naked to get them .

I started to drink the first one after I just left my bra and boxers only. I was jogging onto place. Maur was talking to me to see if baby girl mentioned Monique to her. I told her no. She is still worried as well as I. The only good thing is she is married so hopefully she will focus on her wife.

Mom and dad I am so glad the snow cleared up to fly here.  How was the flight? It was long but well worth it to see you and spend it with our new family.  Julianne tell us about yourself?

My wife told my family what she recalls up to now.  I learned alot.  She still get frustrated about losing her memory or parts of it still but and misses her family she so loved especially her auntie Kiki and her Nani Rizzoli who she was the closest too. She told my parents about Monique and they hugged her. She decided to do a group text to all of her family and friends and asked them not to mention it to her. She was still working through the loss and it was a great loss to her.  We all went site seeing. We decided to gamble.  Julianne was the biggest winner at the slots but she played it well cashing her winnings before it reached a thousand each time. She bought us all dinner and kept some money to buy my cousins and I a gun after we all went to the gun range as a gift to us to keep us safe. We would pick them up on out last day in tahoe.  My parents were thrilled we all were learning how to use it and how well we did. My parents both have guns but kept theirs in Brazil.    My cousins and I purchased gun equipment.  Julianne win over 62, 345.82 on slots. She still had 57 thousand or so left over. We told my parents goodbye as we were leaving the casino.

Babe your parents are laid back like my family who have money and accepted me for me.

Julianne my parents have 98 percent of the time supported my decisions. I knew they would like you and you would Iike them too. It's late and we both still need to take a shower.Babe we can take one together. I am not bleeding as much.

We got in the shower and starting kissing which ended up in dessert without a condom because I wouldn't let her get one. I just hope I didn't become pregnant. I wouldn't be sure if Julianne would be okay with me having abortion. I would have to go somewhere where they allowed it legally after the courts made a big deal of it.   We finally got out after washing ourselves.

Julianne what happens if I get pregnant? You can have an abortion or have it and we can find someone who wants to have a child but cannot.  You okay with me getting an abortion? Dorothy its your body. I don't feel it should be my decision. I would like you to get your tubes tied or have a hysterectomy so you don't have to worry about that anymore. Julianne I rather have a hysterectomy since my menses are so heavy. I will talk with doctor from your mother's clinic tomorrow. Okay let's get some sleep . Night. Night.