7

We signed our statements and Simonne drove us back.  She wrote Katelyn two checks and had us take a dozen of red long stem roses with us.
She then said she was going to the hospital to check on Monique.

We left on the helicopter. Town cars picked us up both from the airport so we could attend our meetings.

We went to our meetings and then flew back to Sacramento. Town car was driving us home.

Katelyn your a bad ass. You been going to marital arts training besides what I taught you. Yeah I did after I was assaulted.  I only use it to defend myself. Now I get to tell my wife where I went and what I did. She will be happy and angry. I hope these flowers will help.  Avery,Jackson, Candace and Nia knew where I was going.  I know Avery will love the flowers. They will be surprised by you as I was.  Thanks for the ride home. Thanks for coming with me. See you Saturday.  Okay bye.

I went inside and left the flowers on the coffee table.

Nia. Jackson,  Candace and babe come here so I can tell you all at once. Babe these flowers are for you. I received them from the florist owner Simonne Bailey who we went to serve her and her partner restraining order today. Ah I love them. There is more.  Katelyn went with me which I did not  know until the last minute.  She had business too.
We arrive at the florist and served them both restraining orders. I handed Simonne hers and she was like cool about it. This was not the case for Monique who Katelyn served. She went off on her  verbally. This gal was built with some  serious muscles and taller then any of us and Julianne. She took a swing at Katelyn. Katelyn picked her up by her neck and held her up in the air by the counter.  No way little Katelyn.  Yes Nia. She end up leaving marks on her neck . She let her go before the cops arrived. This lady tried to tell them Katelyn assaulted her first.  I had a body camera with voice . I showed the cops.  Katelyn tells her in her lease to her home and the Florist she owns which I didn't know.  I guess there was some clauses in it. She had placed post it notes and highlighted them. She wasn't going to enforce it until Monique tried to hurt her.   She ended up having to sell her portion of the business to Simonne.  Katelyn had a restraining orders made up to just in case that I didn't know either nor others except whomever she had sign it. Monique got mad with the cops there and tried to assault me. I blocked it and ended up breaking her jaw.  Katelyn then forced Monique to sell the business as stated in their lease agreement.  Monique never read it and signed both of them. I guess Simonne did read them and told her about the clause s. I would only have charges pressed against her if she didn't sign the business over. Katelyn is a red  belt in Karate and stayed that way and will not go further.  She remembers me telling her what she  has to do if she became a black belt.  Good got her.  Babe I agree. I was worried about you. I never thought it would be Katelyn.  Simonne drove us to the police station . We all signed our statements.  Lisa Daniela signed Katelyn's restraining order. Do you have the video for us to see? Yes. Let me show you on lap top.

Damn she got her high. I cannot even get that high and I and I taller than her babe. You both did everything by the law.  My hand is sprained and hurts a little but was worth it. Babe sorry Candace but it's the truth.  I am tired. I am going to take shower and go to bed.

I finally arrived home and put the flowers in the kitchen.

Rony heard me and loved the flowers. She already knew where I was at what happened. Jane sent her the link.  She was happy for our niece but wasn't happy I flew there and didn't tell her.  I took a shower and she said good night and slept in one of the guest rooms. I called Jane and got mad and told her this should of came from me not her. My sister agreed and Jane had to sleep in another room per baby girls text to me.