13

You guys Julianne and Dorothy are going to sleep. They haven't slept yet. They told us to go with you and have some fun.
Do you want to learn how to shoot a gun? Maura owns a shooting range and we have extra eye wear and ear plugs you can borrow. Adrian, Julio and Javier I think we should learn. 

They agreed after we eat our breakfast and clean up. I call my mom and tell her Julianne and Dorothy barely going to sleep and the rest of us are going to the range to shoot at around 10:39..My mother says she will soak group text to find out who wants to go and they would meet us there.
We ate and cleaned up and got our equipment and winter clothing on and left.

Julianne they just left.  Good I will be right back with breakfast don't move.  
I put my robe and slippers on and go downstairs to make us chocolate chip pancakes, bacon,  coffee and fresh squeezed orange juice.  I cleaned up the kitchen and headed upstairs with our breakfast yelling I needed help.

We get the stuff to the bedroom and place it on bed carefully and the beverages on the night stands. 

This smells delicious. I like the smiling face in the pancakes with chocolate chip. The orange juice is fleshly squeezed too. Your spoiling me..later on let's go Christmas shopping just us.  I like that.  We can take one of my relatives truck and put chains on the tires. I can help you.

We ate and drank our beverages.  I took the stuff downstairs and placed it in the dishwasher and rain it while Dorothy took shower ..I took one afterwards. I wanted to join her but decided not because she was on her menses and probably wouldn't want me in there.  I came out in my boxers only and started a fire. We cuddled and fell asleep.

Antonio and Kevin showed Julio and Javier how to stand and hold a gun and went over etiquette

Antonio and Kevin showed Julio and Javier how to stand and hold a gun and went over etiquette.   They stood behind they shot. Julio got excited he hit the edge of the target. My dad and auntie Jane helped Adrian and Jennifer. Adrian was a natural and did well. Initially. Jennifer was shooting other people's target until my aunt asked if she could stand behind her and help her with her stance..Jennifer ended up with this

Jennifer ended up with this

Adrian did better.

Julio used the same target

Antonio showed them again

Antonio showed them again. The white target was their second joint target. 

Babe for nine of their ever shooting they did well. Maura its nice to see you again. We are sorry we didn't make it yesterday.  It took us longer to drive here from Los Angeles. It's okay Jackie and Richard.  Is our daughter here? Yes she is in lane 9. Julio, Javier,  Adrian and Jennifer this is Jackie and Richard Anniston from Venice Italy. t
They are baby girls other parents she was mentioned to you all yesterday. You have a lovely daughter in law.  Why thank you Julio. They are staying at Jane's cabin with Julianne and Olivia. We finally get to meet them. Only Olivia is here. Julianne is with baby girl at auntie Jane's cabin. They stayed up to watch the sunrise. Mom and dad did you meet my cousin Olivia Fox yet? No we haven't. Come with me. Excuse us. I am sure my husband and I will see you all later.  We will.

Aye cousin these are my parents. Richard and Jackie. Hello nice to meet you. You shoot very well. Thank you Jackie . Baby girl I

 Baby girl I

heading back. Your parents can have my lane.  We will see you tonight at our place. Yes. Its nice meeting the infamous cook and dancer. The same for my husband and I. Julio. Javier,  Adrian, Jennifer,  Carlo and Sylvie you ready. Yes. Mom and Joey we are heading back. Be safe. I will.

I hug my parents and we say good bye.   My aunt Maura closed the range today when she realized how many people were coming. We paid using our discount and left. It was still snowing  but not bad. We drove the snow mobiles in town to get clam chowder for lunch.  Baby girl this place is delicious. I am glad aunties place sold ammo. I bought several boxes. I ran out on what I brought for 380.  Her place is awesome as well as all the property she has up here. Yeah her Nani Isles left her some excellent properties. She has expanded every property up here especially the inn. Year ago the inn only had 20 rooms. Now it's like over 200. It should be called a hotel but kept the name the same and hired several chefs.  We better get going to see if they are awake now or not.

Oh your up. June can I borrow your work truck.  I want to spend time alone with Dorothy shopping for Christmas.  Sure here's my keys and the snow chains are  in the back. It has less than a quarter of a tank.  Here's tje company gas credit card. I will be taking some photos at the casino tonight. Okay and thanks.