49 epilog

Sunday arrived and we met them at I Hop. We enjoyed ourselves and told them we would  be over as soon as I stopped at home depot to get the hangers for Julianne. She and Dorothy were going to Costco to buy the meat and beverages.  Casey said he wanted to try out the grill as soon as they were done.

Dorothy I think we have enough ribs and chicken for today. I just need to pick up some cases of alcohol and non alcohol beer. Meet me in front I will be there shortly.  Babe I am going to pick up some bath towels, light bulbs and batteries. Don't over fill the cart your driving.  I won't.

We both get the items and Dorothy is putting the stuff on the conveyer belt and I place the heavy items.  We both laugh when we see the guy tells us 245.68. Dorothy pays and we leave. We agreed I pay for yard,  pool and spa cleaning and maintenance.  She pay for groceries and household items and we split utilities and yearly taxes including anything that needs to be repaired.  I could buy the groceries but she would reimburse me.
We finally make it home.

My cousins are inside along with Piper and June. Antonio and Casey are outside placing the stones back in and filling the gaps. 

We were please how it looked.

Let's see the water works and the gas and lights work.  Casey here is the check from my mom. She wrote three checks.  Please make sure Kevin gets his check. 

Piper Antonio says you ride a bad ass Suzuki motorcycle. Yes I do.He refuses to  get on it. Christopher talked me into it. When I rode his,  I like it.  The freedom.  I know they are dangerous.  I sold my jeep that day too and bought  a BMW and a hummer.  Practical vehicles probably not but I was always careful after the military life. I still am one for doing crazy things like rock climbing. I got her into paddle boarding. Yes and we haven't done much of it either in this cold weather. I know the feeling Piper.  I had to promise my mother Friday night that I wouldn't use my newly purchased one until the weather got warmer.  Cousin I knew you learn how to work on American and foreign vehicles but paddle boarding. Juanita Julianne and I  would go once a week when we lived in San Diego. I sold mine when we moved here which was a huge mistake.  Even on sale they are higher. I told you not to sell it. I know Julianne.

The chicken and ribs are almost done.  Hows the sides coming along? The potato salad, spinach salad with hard boiled eggs are done.

  Hows the sides coming along? The potato salad, spinach salad with hard boiled eggs are done

The dining room set finally was delivered yesterday.  It was on back ordered.  We will need to add two chairs so we all can fit.  
Cousin for someone who doesn't drink alcohol hardly.  You sure have an impressive wine selection.  Juanita others drink alcohol and they are many which are alcohol free too.  Baby girl I am do proud of you not drinking like you use too.  Antonio it wasn't smart too especially with my bi polar medication which I am do alot better when I don't drink alcohol.  You are right Julianne. You shouldn't mix alcohol with certain medications and diagnosis. Thank you Piper.

How about we play poker for fun after eat and the kitchen is clean. Fun Julianne?  Antonio yes. This house we didn't purchase but to get it like we wanted it wasn't cheap even with both of our parents help.  I try only to gamble a little too except when we were in Tahoe.

We ate lunch and laughed alot discussing our childhood.  Juanita, Antonio,  Avery and June helped Olivia and I recall some of out past which we still struggle with.

Olivia thanks for the photo

Olivia thanks for the photo.  I put it in the guest bedroom that had my old bedroom furniture in it. I saw it when I went to the restroom and was looking around.  I am glad you were able to get photos of your father and one of your parents together.  Me too. Unfortunately, no babu pictures.  Yeah mom said it was rough for everyone when that happened to several of the places being burned.

Let's talk about happier times.  Baby girl Julianne that is? Antonio what do you mean Julianne.  Christopher there are two in the family.  Christopher my wife was the first baby girl.  Your family with all the nicknames is keeping me on my toes. Especially your mom Joey.  Yes Josefina,  J, Joey  and my favorite is bitch when some of the older cousins and their former coworkers talk.  Oh my ! Since we are not playing money, the lone loser has to answer eleven questions.  Each of us get to ask.

We all agreed. Piper lost. We found out about her military time and the many people she lost and why she wanted to be an optometrist.  Everyone left around 3.

My wife and I decided to go to the fitness room to work out.

Dorothy now , since we are funky anyway and your cleared for dessert

Dorothy now , since we are funky anyway and your cleared for dessert. I will rave you to the spare bedroom.

This way we can take a shower and not have to worry about changing the sheets right away

This way we can take a shower and not have to worry about changing the sheets right away. We started running removing our clothes.  It felt good to finally be in my wife and us both cum.

The end.

New Story called covert allies. It's about several of the characters being forced by the government to be reactivated to certain top secret special ops that are close to near mission impossible to successful.