25

We all returned from shopping. My mother bought mire baking supplies because she said some of her items were on its last legs. These items she was referring to me were older than her . She had bought them at a garage sale. Joey found some cute jeans and shoes. I bought a few outfits. We ate lunch by the water, road the gondola and had an awesome mothers and daughter day.

Olivia thank you for stating you wanted to go shopping. We have not done this with you since college. I am glad you two came too. I enjoyed myself. Joey sorry about your cell. Its okay. I been wanting to upgrade it. Babe that was an expensive upgrade 🍏 phone. Don't be jealous. You got one a year ago. Mine was four years old.

They should be back pretty soon. Oh look who just drove up.

Hi you guys. Julianne and Dorothy I am sorry they came in when I was putting the supplies in my suit case and didn't knock. I told them. It's okay. Have a seat and let me see if the dressing needs changing. Izzy please get my some gloves and the supplies from our daughters bedroom.
By the way we are sharing a room. This place is nice but smaller mom said. It's okay.

As Joey was putting on the gloves and removing the gauze and tape everyone came into the house.

Mom and dad don't freak out please. What happened? My wife and I had unprotected sex which was on Mr because I had hee pinned and would not let her get a condom. I took and after pill. We met with a counselor to see if we both supported and agreed on no children. The counselor agreed with us.Dr. Grimes performed a full hysterectomy. I stayed home yesterday to recuperate. My wife took care of me well. I wanted to take a shower since we were getting up early today but she told me no per the doctor instructions. She prescribed me two medications. I have been adding by everything and Julianne is making sure. Maura she asks us for you to call her if you had concerns. She knew you would be able to address anything. The surgery went well and I am only leaking a little bit.
Joey and Julianne help her to the bedroom downstairs.

I will examine her alone with her wife

Joey helped me get my wife to Olivia bedroom. Joey left us alone.

Dorothy it looks good but let me know on a scale from 1 - 10 and ten being the highest on your pain. Okay.

My step mother places her hands on certain areas on my wife's lower abdomen. Only one area was 6 and Maura said that was okay.

Julianne and Dorothy no more flying or doing anything strenuous for two more days. Definitely no dessert for 14 days to start with. Dr. Grimes will determine after we return more time . She probably told you ten days. She told is both that Maura. After two days you can walk but not overdo it. No lifting or reaching for anything over ten pounds. I prefer you didn't reach longer but you will have to determine that your self. Baby girl you better let her parents come in and you come to our bedroom. Yes mam. Babe here's your cell. I will be okay.

Julianne kisses her wife and we leave.

She is good and is a little tender in one area and that is expected. You can go see her. Thank you Dr. Isles. Try not to stress her out. Oscar you heard what she said. Yes,I heard.

They left.I told my wife to come upstairs so we could talk to our daughter alone. My mother followed me.

Have seat Missy

Have seat Missy. Babe close the door. What were you thinking? If something went wrong or worse, her family wouldn't of been there to support her. Mom i did what my wife asked of me. You do the same for Maura. I would appreciate no lecture and not be a hypocrite. I am going back downstairs to be with my wife.

Julianne gets up .

J let her go. She is correct. We are here to support them now. Anastasia could not tell me because of HIPPA laws.

My mom was too thrilled and my father was pissed. They understand it was my decision not to tell others. Julianne returned without knowing knocking with ice pack.

Maria and Oscar she will be ready for her pain pills soon and needs to eat something. I am going to help her change. Please so kindly leave us so I can help her. I won't let anything happen to her.

Oscar let's go and make them something to eat. We still need to eat as well as the others.

My inlaws leave and my wife opens up my suit case to get some lounge clothes to change into. This takes awhile. I use the restroom again and get in bed. Olivia came in and offered to help Julianne unpack our stuff. She brought some juice, kleenex and water for me. A few minutes after Olivia Dorothy's cousins came in when I saw them on the monitor and used the intercom system for them to come in. After they visited my mother, cousins and their spouses and girlfriends came in. As soon as they left Maria brought her daughter dinner. I left them alone to talk while I went to eat with everyone else. Oscar spoke to me away from the others after dinner and asked me to never do that again. I told him I wouldn't promise such unless my wife was unconscious. She had the right to make the decisions and I would abide by them. He smiled and told me his daughter made the right choice in asking me to marry her. I stood by his daughter even if he disagreed. I told everyone good night and took our milk and snooker snooker doodles cookies that Izzy made for everyone but my mother. Oliva came to change for bed and brought a book so we could read to my wife.

Dorothy laughed when it was harlequin manner book .

I figured since none of us having dessert the sex kind this would have to suffice. We all stayed up reading for two hours than we nodded off to sleep.