Prologue: Forbidden Trails of Love!

Here is My Destination, My Bondita book number 3: Forbidden Trails of Love

You can start reading here, because it's a new plot, but with the same characters. It is a continuation, but I will explain all the relationships in the upcoming parts, so nobody should be lost

If you have a question about past events through the chapters, let me know, and I'll do my best to answer, or someone else will in the comments section! But I hope to make things clear within.

If you want more of these characters, then I highly recommend you to head to book 1 and 2, as there are so many plots in those books that you may enjoy! 

Enjoy this new book, and a new journey! 

Remember to add this to your library!

And if you hit star on all the chapters and leave lots of inline (and regular comments), I would be motivated to post super fast for all of you!!! ♥✨

--

"It's over Mrs. Bondita Das," the male attorney said to the young lady clad in a Banarasi saree and thick sindoor filled in the parting of her hair. "There is no case here anymore." 

Bondita held back her breath, her hand landing on her belly -- it was slightly bulging out. At her young and tender age, she had entered her second trimester of pregnancy, and the growth was getting exponentially more rapid with time. 

The stress was growing exponentially too. 

Tears filled her eyes and she whispered, "Is there anything... anything you can do?" 

"The sentence has been served. There is really nothing left," the attorney in his fourties said with a firm shake of his head. 

"And... and... B - Birristira... Barrister Babu?" Bondita croaked. "H - how is he?" 

"In the same condition you left him in."

The condition that she left him in. 

Her eyes stung as she whispered, "I didn't... I didn't leave him..."

He left me

He left me

He left me.

It echoed in the empty recesses of her mind. 

M - My Birristira B - Babu left me. Bondita cried as the words continued to echo in her mind, her hand gently caressing her pregnant belly.

He left... me... and our b - baby too?

--

Forbidden

That was what loving Batuk meant. 

Yet Mallika couldn't help it. She couldn't help the feelings that just seemed to grow for this idiot.

He had a girlfriend. The most gorgeous girl in the school, and probably all of Tulsipur even. And she hated it. 

She wasn't even allowed to love! Her family had forbidden it. 

Yet, there her eyes were, cast upon him... once again. Drawn to him, magnetically. 

"Horrible... horrible ji," Mallika whispered, tears stinging her eyes. "These feelings were supposed to go away. Why are they getting stronger?"