369 - Making Love in the Car 🥰 & The Scent of Attachment

This is the second update I've posted today! 

Woohoo for spree party! 🥳 Are you enjoying the fast updates?

Please press star and leave your comments on both the last chapter and this one. It'll motivate me to write more. 

Thank you so much! 💗

-- 

With Bondita's lips against his in the car, Anirudh was done for. 

His hands squeezed her hips, the material of her saree scrunching against his hands, as her fingers started to unbutton his waistcoat. 

Bondita only managed to unbutton the top couple of buttons of his waistcoat and dress shirt as their kisses got heated. 

The feeling of her soft lips on his was making Anirudh go wild with ecstasy. 

He reached down to the bottom of her saree, and started to pull it up. Bondita helped him roll up her petticoat and saree, breathing heavily as she broke the kisses. 

"Bondita," Anirudh managed to moan. "It's uncomfortable for you -" 

"Not at all," she breathed out, "We're doing it gently and comfortably!" 

"You'll get hurt," he groaned, as Bondita started to kiss his neck. 

Her lips travelled down to the open area of his chest. "I won't," she breathed out, her lips gliding against his skin. 

Her hands went to his crotch and she started to unbuckle the belt. 

"Bondita, let's go inside -" 

"Yes let's go inside...me," she teased, as she unbuttoned his pants and unzipped them, making Anirudh shake his head slowly.

He really should be used to this!

She slowly lifted herself off him, so that she could pull his pants down. "If Manika Didi is awake, and the first thing we do is go inside the bedroom, what'll she think?"

Anirudh was laying against the reclined seat, his pants down to his ankles, as he helped pull down Bondita's panties. 

"She'll just laugh and tease us," Anirudh murmured, gazing at her intensely. 

"And if she's wondering what we're doing here - or did you inform her already?" 

"I haven't," Anirudh admitted, as Bondita pressed her bare sensitive area against his. His breathing was very heavy, and he just pressed his face against her breasts which were covered by the saree she was wearing. 

If they were at home, he would rip that off right now

When would he be able to feel the softness of her breasts against his face again? 

As he was caught up in his thoughts, a heavy groan escaped his lips, because Bondita had glided his manhood inside of her in one swift movement. 

"Aaah Pati Babu," she moaned, her heart racing erratically with pleasure. 

"Bondita," he moaned with her, "Don't get used to this -" 

"I'm already used to it! What were we doing all honeymoon?" she replied, as she gently slid her hips against his, grinding against him as they made love. 

Anirudh sighed. 

"Mrs. Barrister Babu, I surrender." 

Bondita smiled, her cheeks flushed.