368 - Sibling Banters, Intense Seduction & A Different Kind of Separation

I'm having a spree party for MDMB if you're all interested in joining! 🥳

Please participate by showering your comments, and remember to hit star! I'm already writing the next chapter.

ENJOY! 💗

--

It wasn't long. 

Not long until he had to let her go. 

Anirudh had no choice. No way to back out. He just knew that he couldn't play with the lives of thousands of others. Even if it meant it had to cost him his relationship. 

He spent the day with Bondita, and his little Bondita

It was only when the evening hit, that he finally made the switch. 

The Pati Babu who was so loving towards her all day, suddenly seemed to show his other side. The side that Bondita saw once in a while, but this time, it seemed quite serious. 

The Pati Babu that once-in-a-while tended to push her away from him - that Pati Babu.

It was later at night after most people in the haveli had gone to sleep  - Bondita was chit-chatting with Batuk in the living room, giggling as Batuk gazed at her belly with a hazy expression in his eyes. 

"You can touch," Bondita said to him, bringing her voice to a whisper, "Kakasasurji and Pati Babu aren't here." 

Batuk's eyes widened and he gasped, "Boudi, big D will KILL me." 

Bondita retorted, "He's only being protective! Be gentle, and he won't kill you!" 

"I'm a very gentle person!" Batuk huffed. 

"Right," Bondita said, rolling her eyes.

"I am! I'm a very gentle super Chachu," Batuk said, pouting his lips and looking at Bondita with a puppy face. 

Bondita just laughed and said, "Alright then... go ahead. Touch the baby if you want." 

Batuk nodded, a grin appearing on his face. 

His hands reached for Bondita's belly, which was tucked delicately underneath the fabric of her banarasi saree. 

As soon as his hand was about to touch, Bondita nearly jumped, because she felt a firm grip on her shoulder. 

"What are you two doing?" Anirudh's annoyed voice could be heard. 

Batuk gulped and looked up at his Big D, his hands shaking about an inch away from Bondita's belly, still in transit. 

"He's here," Batuk groaned dramatically,  "The villain of my and my nephew's eternal bond!"

"Your nephew... or niece," Anirudh started dryly, "Is my son... or daughter."

"Mine too!" Bondita then said, looking at Anirudh as he towered over her and Batuk from the front of the sofa. "I have rights too right? Then why can't Batuk touch our baby? He said he'll be gentle!" 

Anirudh glared at Bondita. As if she didn't know how overly excited her brother-in-law got! What gentle?

"You've always been so biased," Batuk huffed, "First you chose Boudi over me, and now you're choosing your baby over me too! Even though I WAS YOUR FIRST BABY!"

Now Bondita turned to glare at Batuk too - she didn't like that Batuk was Pati Babu's first baby! 

It was all playful and fun between them though - she wasn't really upset about it.