362 - When Ani Met Mini + Batuk's Love! 😱

Anirudh and Bondita had gone out that evening to watch a movie on a projector. The grainy, black and white movie had been quite interesting, and they enjoyed the moonlight and cool winds as they walked back to their farmhouse. 

They were holding hands, enjoying their stroll. 

"The movie was so nice Pati Babu," Bondita gushed. 

It had been a romantic movie. A movie where two lovers had to meet secretly because their love was forbidden. The young man in the movie had been rich, and his marriage was fixed with a high-society girl. 

Except, his eyes had landed on a poor seamstress as he passed by a village one fine day, and he couldn't look away. 

"What was so nice about it?" Anirudh asked her, rubbing her hand gently with his thumb. 

"The romance!" 

"Our romance is nicer," Anirudh teased her. 

Bondita looked at him with a slight blush and said, "Pati Babuuuu our love story is the best! But we've plateaued now because we're already a couple! I mean... only I bring the thrill when I have an affair with Barrister Babu or Shikshak Babu!" 

"Bondita!" Anirudh groaned again, even though somewhere he quite enjoyed her random outbursts like this. 

Somewhere, he did find this wild side of hers hot

Now that she was going to become a mother in the true sense, he found that he was seeing her as more of a grown up... well, someone who he didn't have to worry about corrupting anymore!

Bondita just giggled. 

"How the two of them in the movie snuck around in the middle of the night to meet each other!" Bondita gushed, "How romantic!" 

"Like how we used to sneak around when you went to Thakumaa's that summer?" Anirudh asked. 

"Yes, that was thrilling!" Bondita giggled. 

"Your Thakumaa was scary!" Anirudh pouted. 

"Now you're her beloved Mishti Meye, and she loves you more than me!" Bondita retorted. 

Anirudh just chuckled. That time, he had dressed up as Roopa, and he had to meet Bondita secretly because Thakumaa hated him. It was due to a very strange past between his Kaka and Thakumaa. 

They had learned about their first moments of intimacy... and started to explore their relationship in a physical sense that summer in Krishnanagar! All while sneaking around the prying hawk eyes of the Das family! 

Bondita was feeling nostalgic! 

Somewhere, she wished she could live those moments of carefreeness, passion, and thrill all over again! 

--

That day at school, Mallika had walked in on Batuk and Surabhi being romantic again. 

Well, it was her fault! 

She had gotten afraid... 

So she went behind the school, to see if Batuk was there. 

What was she afraid of? 

Afraid of the fact that Batuk was... with Surabhi

And she knew that Surabhi was his girlfriend, and that she had no right to interfere! In fact, it was so immature of her to do this! 

But she couldn't help it! It was like she needed to know. She felt a toxic pull in her heart, and a frenzy. Like she needed to just see... if they were together.