376 - I'll Just Marry You! 😲

I'm planning to spree to at least three chapters! Please press star to show me you're following along, and leave your comments too. They're so motivating. 

Thank you. 💖

--

It wasn't like Bondita could believe it. 

But what right did she have pressuring him?

What right did she have pressuring the one she considered God, when he didn't want her by his side?

She had no right. 

No right at all. 

So with a heavy heart, she had left... 

As soon as she exited the doors of the study, on her way to the exit - she ran into him, her Kakasasurji. 

He noticed the look in her eyes. The distraught expression, and he wailed inwardly. He wished he could support his Bahu, because Anirudh was ridiculous... but Anirudh had given him an ultimatum, and he trusted that after Anirudh did what he needed to do, Bondita would be back in this house. 

"K - Kakasasurji," Bondita just gasped out, tears rolling down her cheeks. 

"B - Bahu," Trilochan said, sounding emotional. He held on tightly to his cane, his knuckles turning white. "Are you... are you okay Bahu?"

"Kakasasurji... I... I don't know what happened to Pati B - Babu," Bondita cried, tears pouring down her cheeks. " I don't know w - why he's s - saying these things. I d - don't know why... w - with S - Saudam - Saudamini." Even taking that name still made her shiver, as she recalled all the childhood trauma she faced. "D - Do you know why? Kakasasurji, do you know why?" 

Trilochan's eyes teared up and he said, "Bahu, your Pati Babu has no brains! All I can ask is that you t - take care of yourself. And I'll al - always be your Kakasasurji, no matter what Anirudh does." 

It didn't sound positive. His words didn't reassure her. 

"I know you'll always be my Kakasasurji... but... Pati Babu? Will he be mine again -" She took a deep breath and shook her head. "No... no... I vowed that I won't look at him again. I vowed that..." 

"Bahu!" Kaka cried, "Why do you make such vows?"

He glanced at her belly - which was larger than he last remembered it. Bahu was in her second trimester now, and his waaris was safe and sound in there. However, in this time when she needed the support of her family the most, nobody could be there for her! 

"If he doesn't want me, I can't force him..." 

"He's useless! Useless!" Kaka scolded. "Only you can bring him to his senses! Come back Bahu. Don't listen to him. Let what happens, happen!" 

"Saudamini lost her memory... right?"

"She did," Trilochan nodded. 

"She doesn't know who I am..." Bondita said softly.

"She doesn't," Trilochan agreed. "But that's not your problem! She did all those crimes - she hurt you, she hurt Anirudh's best friend Sourabh! She ruined Sampoorna Bahu's life! Saudamini was the root cause of many things Bahu."

"So Pati Babu found a version of Saudamini before she committed crimes. When she was not only beautiful outside, but beautiful inside as well... when she was his girlfriend..." Bondita squeezed her eyes shut, tears rolling down her cheeks slowly, "The girlfriend who would have been his wife, if he didn't ruin his life for me. If he didn't carry my burden on his shoulders. If he didn't waste his young years by raising me."