380 - Heartstruck Students & the Intoxicated Husband!

Second update today, and probably 5th update in the last week. 

If you're loving the spree, please hit the star button on all the chapters. 

And I would LOVE your comments - they're so encouraging. 💫💗

At this rate, we'll hit 400 chapters in no time. 😉

--

A week passed.

It took that long for the Vaid to make the medicine for Saudamini, and as soon as she received it, she executed her plan with full force. She decided to slip some into Anirudh's kheer after dinner that night. 

On the other hand, Bondita was at school that day with her friends. 

It was lunch break, and they were all sitting in the cafeteria. 

Batuk had his hair disheveled, which the teacher's already scolded him for, and he was leaning back against his chair. 

Surabhi and Vikram were on either side of him, while Bondita was sitting across from him with Mallika on her side. 

"I'm so annoyed!" Batuk exclaimed dramatically. 

"What's new in that?" Mallika muttered under her breath. 

"My Big D is keeping me away from my nephew!" 

"It's all because of your own mistake!" Bondita snapped at him. "Who told you to go and announce such false ideas to Pati Babu?" 

"What false ideas ji?" Mallika asked curiously. 

"It's better we don't talk about it," Vikram said lightly, "After all, it won't make Batuk look good!" 

"What?" Batuk said, sounding angry. "All I did was go to my eldest brother and taunt him that I was in love with Boudi! And I wanted to marry her, and we would elope without his knowledge -" 

A loud gasp escaped both Surabhi and Mallika's mouths. 

"You did WHAT?" Surabhi just said, eyes wide. 

"That is disgusting ji! Incest!" Mallika just said. 

Bondita's hand found her forehead. 

"Relax!" Batuk said, "I wasn't serious about it! I just wanted a reaction out of him -" 

"And he reacted," Bondita snapped, "Are you happy now?"

"Batuk, how can you even joke about that?" Surabhi said, frowning. 

"I can do anything," Batuk huffed, "I can do anything to piss Big D off right now." 

Mallika had a textbook out on the table in front of her, and she just slammed it shut loudly, taking everyone by surprise. 

"I will get going now ji! I think some people's brain cells will rub off on me, and I might get dumber being here!" 

Vikram and Bondita's eyes widened, and Surabhi looked at Mallika with annoyance now. 

"You're always targeting Batuk!" Surabhi snapped at her. 

Batuk gulped - as offended as he was by Mallika's roast, he felt bad when Surabhi snapped at her.

"He deserves it! Do you even hear him? Your boyfriend is lousy and he's dumb!" Mallika snapped back. "Who goes to their older brother and claims he'll elope with his pregnant wife? Only someone who's an idiot will!"