360 - Rakshak Baba: Protector of his Two Babies

That night, Anirudh held Bondita in his arms, and caressed her hair until she fell asleep. 

He could tell that she was afraid. Scared. Traumatized probably from past events. The mention of Saudamini perhaps wouldn't be so bad, if she was still in jail. 

However, she was out.

And Bondita was scared. 

At such a young age, she had witnessed so much. 

Anirudh held her protectively, brushing his lips on her forehead from time to time. His warm kisses caused her to relax, and she slowly fell asleep in his arms. 

He didn't tell her about Mini losing her memory yet, but seeing her reaction, he was very careful now of the information he gave to her. He couldn't have Bondita stressed out in this state. 

He brought his hand down to Bondita's belly. 

"I won't let anything happen to you," he murmured to his little Bondita. "No matter what, I will protect you and your Maa. My two babies." 

He was the protector of his babies. And till his last breath, he would do what it took to protect them and keep them safe. 

He closed his eyes, and drifted into a slumber, as he held his babies in his arms.  

--

In Tulsipur, Chandrachur didn't get any information from Batuk! 

That little brat didn't seem interested in telling him a single thing

ARGH!

Saudamini had made it to the doorway, and was about to step inside, just as Chandrachur was heading out. 

"Oh, you know this house?" Mini asked. 

Chandrachur gazed at Saudamini and questioned, "Why? Do you know this place?"

"Of course," Mini scoffed. "Who did you meet? Is Anirudh home?"

"Barrister Babu?" Chandrachur questioned, "You know Barrister Babu?"

Mini gazed at Chandrachur with surprise. 

Barrister Babu... Anirudh was really well known as Barrister Babu here. Although there had been a few people who called him that just as he returned from London, it seemed like this name stuck after all these years. 

"Yes, Barrister Babu," Mini said breathlessly, her eyes lighting up. 

She was supposed to marry him and go to London with him! It had been her lifelong dream to live in London!

"Well, he's not here. He's out of town," Chandrachur said with a scowl. "With his..."

"With?" Mini asked. 

Chandrachur couldn't bring himself to say it! How could he refer to his love as someone else's wife?!

"Someone," Chandrachur just said. 

"And any of the other Roy Choudharys? Are they home?" Mini asked. 

"The little bra -- I mean, Batuk Roy Choudhary is."

"Batuk?" Mini asked, wondering if he'd grown up. 

He used to be quite a jealous kid! Always trying to compete for his Dada's love! 

However, she knew that with her beauty, she would be able to win Anirudh's love... his undivided, and full attention! 

"He's probably gone for some business meeting," Saudamini said, and glanced down at her unruly nails. "No, I have to dress up nicely first! I won't meet him, unless I can look beautiful for him!"