PROMO: The Scandalous Affair

"The father of Bondita's baby isn't Barrister Babu. That's why he left her for his childhood friend. After all, even Barrister Babu can't be noble enough to stay with a woman who is pregnant with another man's child!" a gossiping villager said to his neighbour. 

"And Bondita was caught after spending the night with a boy at school. It's very obvious that she's been having an affair behind Barrister Babu's back!" the neighbour replied. 

The first man said, "Chhee how disgusting is she! Barrister Babu should have remained with Saudamini and never brought Bondita home. Saudamini did a good thing by nearly murdering Bondita." 

The second man's wife came out and said,  "I don't know about a good thing, but the fact the lady can murder for her love means that she loves him dearly and wouldn't dare to betray him! Anirudh Babu couldn't have found better than Saudamini." 

"Bondita Roy Choudhary should be shamed!" the first man yelled. 

"Publicly," the second man agreed. 

"Let's find her and smear black ash on her face. She deserves only that!" the second man's wife plotted. "Bring her truth out in front of all!"

--

"Bondita! Bondita!" Vikram was huffing and puffing when he got to the farmhouse.

Bondita had been sitting on a chair, and holding her belly, rubbing it affectionately. "What's wrong Vikram?"

"The rumours! The r - rumours!" Vikram was nearly in tears. 

"What rumors Vikram?"

"Your P - Pati Babu... h - he..." Vikram had tears in his eyes. Suddenly, he wailed dramatically, "Bondita!!!!!!!!!! The world has gone mad!!!!!!!!" 

--

He tried to protect Bondita as much as he could. 

But the walls were falling; the layers of protection were dying. 

Anirudh heard... the dreadful rumours that were being said in society. 

Rumours about his Bondita. 

Rumours that dared point a finger at her character.

And they worried him. Worried him to the point where he broke his own oath to himself, and he secretly went to the farmhouse. 

He didn't go the regular route. 

He climbed up the window... right into Bondita's bedroom in the middle of the night, like a thief. 

He was a thief, a robber who had robbed many things from her. 

And like the shameless thief he was, he couldn't help it. 

He couldn't stop... because the only thing that he couldn't rob from her was his undying love. 

So he quietly climbed into her room.

And right into her bed he went...

The real scandal was happening now. 

--

Oooh new promo!

Who's excited? 

You're going to see some intense romance and a dramatic rollercoaster (of fun) in this track.

Please hit the star button and leave your comments if you're eager to see what's coming up! ✨

I've begun the next part and hope to go on a spree very soon. 

Love you all!