356 - Never-Ending Flames of Desire

My spree party has started from Chapter 353 of the last book, but this is the first chapter of the new book and you can start your journey here

Please press star on all the parts that you read, so I get an idea of who's caught up and how many are behind. 

I'm going to post short but fast chapters initially (similar to the MDMB 1 style), so it will be easy to catch up! 

So yes, please hit star for fast updates! ⭐ And join the spree party by showering your comments! 🥳 I may post one more part today if you are interested! 

Also happy Diwali to all my readers! 🤗🕯

-- 

"Bondita," Anirudh murmured softly against her lips, as he kissed her from on top in bed, his body gently pressing against hers. The blanket was on top of them, and he was of course, loving her. 

Drenched in her. Completely enamoured by his wife.  

They were in Darjeeling. 

They had been here for a few days already, and were enjoying the romantic time together. Ever since they got married, they never had a chance to just be alone together. And taking his Bondita on such a vacation, now that he wasn't worried about school (even though she was), was on his wish list!

There were always family members around at the haveli, or the pressure of school. Since she was pregnant, he was completely against her stressing her mind or body out by studying too hard. Now was the time he got to let loose and have complete fun with her! 

Well, there was that one time, they had stayed in the village alone together... when Bondita was just 12, and Anirudh had taken her to a village, away from the family. 

That time, his Kaka had tried to get him to consummate with Bondita by spiking his laddoo. She had been far too young, and Anirudh had freaked out completely, despite the fact that they had only jumped on the bed together in his intoxicated state! 

Also, Anirudh had been a little -- alright, fine... very hard-headed. Although he knew that the girl in front of him was his jeene ki vajah, the reason he lived, he denied any sort of feelings for her. In fact, it was to a level where he forced himself to fall for someone else! Manika, who was his best friend now. 

Now Anirudh and Bondita had broken all boundaries, and loved each other completely. Fully. With no barriers or distance. They had gone through many tests and levels of love and faith for each other...and their love was something completely divine. 

Filled with devotion of the highest levels.

Here in Darjeeling, it was them. Just them

And Anirudh was loving it. 

"Mmm," Bondita moaned against his mouth, as his hips moved in sync against hers. "Pati Babu!" 

Beads of sweat were on both of their foreheads, as the intimate moment turned even more passionate, until they reached a joint state of bliss. 

Anirudh kissed her deeply on the lips, and her eyes squeezed shut with happiness, enjoying the moment. The love from and for her Pati Babu. 

The beauty of the moment

It had been a long drive to Darjeeling, and Anirudh kept on insisting that the two of them were going for their honeymoon.

While a honeymoon was a term that not many people used frequently, Anirudh had learned about it, of course. He had read quite a lot... when he was younger. 

And the moment Bondita found his collection of romance novels and adult magazines... well, let's just say she had turned into a fiery Goddess because he had forbidden her to read any of that! He had looked like such a hypocrite that day!

Although they had been married for quite some time, they had never had their honeymoon. To be fair, they did... but in their own home

How the walls of the haveli had witnessed their romance -- and, many family members too!

They were staying in a farmhouse that Anirudh had rented for the two of them. Anirudh drove the whole way, although Bondita pouted and insisted that she should drive too. 

"You're pregnant," he had told her firmly. "Stay put." 

Bondita had just folded her arms and puffed out her cheeks. He had gotten very overprotective over her pregnancy! 

He always was overprotective about her, and the pregnancy just took it to another level! 

After they made love, for the umpteenth time during their honeymoon, Anirudh was cuddling with her on bed. 

"Are you okay?" he murmured. 

He had a habit of asking her, everytime they made love now. 

"Of course," she replied. 

His hand moved down to her stomach as she rested against his chest. He rubbed it affectionately. 

"Sometimes I worry, that I get too rough," he said softly. 

"Impossible!" Bondita just scoffed. "Even if you're Rakshas Babu, you can't get rough!" 

Anirudh turned to glare at her slightly, and Bondita's cheeks turned a faint shade of pink. She was already glowing from the intimate moment earlier, but now her rosy cheeks were looking even more adorable to him.

She kept stealing his heart. Over and over again

"By the way Pati Babu, can I ask you a question? Promise that you won't get mad?" Bondita asked. 

He looked at her suspiciously. "What is it?" 

Bondita gave him a cheeky grin, and asked, "Whose baby am I carrying?" 

"Huh?" Anirudh questioned, confused. 

"I mean -- is it..." 

"No," Anirudh groaned, because he connected the dots and realized where she was going. "Bondita!" 

"No, tell me! I should know as the baby's mother! Is it Pati Babu's baby? Or Barrister Babu's? Or Shikshak Bab --" Anirudh just quietened her with a kiss, and Bondita giggled against his mouth. 

Even after all this time, she never got tired of teasing him! 

--

Precap: Anirudh gets a visitor at the farmhouse, while Bondita is studying her textbooks. Who is this visitor and what do they want from Anirudh?  

--

I hope you enjoyed this chapter and this style of update!

Initially, it's going to be very quick like this, so it'll be easy to stay caught up. 

But please press star to show that you've made it here. I feel like many haven't even found this book yet, and I'm hesitant to post too fast. 

What did you think of the chapter? 

What's going on in the precap? 😲

Anything you're looking forward to? 

Please leave your comments! So excited to hear from you in this new book! 💕

Love you all! 💗