373 - Confronting Anirudh Roy Choudhary!

I'm thinking of going on a spree! 

Please leave your comments and hit the star button if you're excited about it! I'd love to hear from you. ❣️

--

Vikram heard it first. 

He heard the rumours before anyone else - the rumours that Bondita was pregnant with another man's child. 

The man that she had spent the night at school with. 

The man was him.

He was the ghost father of Bondita's baby, and the thought made Vikram gasp loudly out of breath as he ran home - well, to his Mishti's home where Bondita was staying. 

As soon as he got to the farmhouse, he kicked off his shoes, and slid in his socks in the main entryway - nearly stumbling over and falling!

"Vikram!" Mishti's voice gasped, as she saw him run in, out of breath. "What's wrong?"

"B - Bondita!" Vikram was just gasping, in a frenzy. 

"Upstairs!" Manika said immediately, and Vikram ran past her towards the stairs, as Manika watched with concern. 

Then on second thought, Vikram twisted on the spot and ran back to Manika. He took her hands and pecked her cheek, making her blush. 

"I'll come back Mishti," he said, taking a deep breath, his own face turning a faint shade of red. 

"T - take your t - time," Manika whispered, blushing. 

Vikram just gave her a smile and said, "You look beautiful." 

"You always think so!" 

"It's very true! But right now I have something urgent Mishti! Something that is a life or death situation!" 

"Life or death?" Manika gasped. 

"It is false reality!" Vikram whined. "I gotta gooo!" 

Manika raised her eyebrow, wondering if Vikram was just being his overdramatic self. 

However, as soon as he ran back up the stairs to Bondita, Manika touched her cheek gently where she received his kiss, and she blushed yet again. 

"Why do you do this to me Vikram?" she asked, her heart hammering. "You make me feel like a teenager!" 

Vikram bolted to Bondita's room, where she was sitting down behind a desk, holding her belly and rubbing it affectionately. 

"Bondita! Bondita!" Vikram was huffing and puffing when he got into the room - the door had been open.

"What's wrong Vikram?"

"The rumours! The r - rumours!" Vikram was nearly in tears.

"What rumors Vikram?"

"Your P - Pati Babu... h - he..." Vikram had tears in his eyes. Suddenly, he wailed dramatically, "Bondita!!!!!!!!!! The world has gone mad!!!!!!!!" 

Bondita just looked at him, raising her eyebrows. 

"Mad how?" she asked. 

Vikram gulped. 

Did Bondita even realize that Saudamini was out of jail? Was she kept sheltered by her Pati Babu? 

Was that the reason that her Pati Babu left her here? 

Vikram had heard all of that gossip on the way here! How Saudamini was married to Anirudh Roy Choudhary!