357 - The Revolutionary Maa and Baba!

At the Darjeeling farmhouse, Anirudh had arranged for someone to come and cook for them everyday. 

However, Bondita insisted on making lunch that day. 

"But Bondita!" Anirudh was groaning. "You're preg --" 

"I'm aware!" she replied, as she took some flour in a large thali, and water in a small vessel.

She sat on a small cushion on the ground, and crossed her legs. The thali was on the floor, and she was leaning forward, ready to knead dough. 

Anirudh sat on the floor next to her, his knees up against his chest. He grabbed her hand from beside her and glared at her unhappily. 

"Who said you can sit on the floor?" he questioned. 

"Who said I can't?" she argued. 

"We have to be careful!"

"There's nothing careless about this!" 

Anirudh squeezed her hand gently and said, "I brought you here to be with me, not to cook!" 

"Don't you like my cooked meals?" Bondita retorted with a pout, although her heart was fluttering. "You always say you love the taste of my cooking!"

Anirudh let go of her hand and instead wrapped it around her shoulder from behind. Her pout, as always melted his heart!

He leaned close to her ear and whispered, "We're on our honeymoon missy. The only meal I like is you."

Her heart started to beat at a thousand miles per minute. 

"You have gotten out of hand lately Barrister Babu!" she said, her cheeks a faint shade of pink. "It's almost like you're an imposter!" 

After all, she had been used to Self-Control Babu for all these years! He used to make her go crazy with desire, and back out the last minute! And here... he was the one who was going absolutely nuts over her. It was like he had finally learned to let loose.

She certainly wasn't complaining!

"Says the naughty one who doesn't listen," Anirudh said, shaking his head. 

If Shikshak Babu wasn't on break right now, punishments would be in order! But the strict Shikshak Babu was in hibernation during the pregnancy! 

He could only be awoken in emergencies! 

Anirudh kissed her cheek as her hand dipped inside the dry flour. He brought his hand against hers in the flour, playing with her fingers. He started to kiss her all over her jaw, as he kneaded her fingers... instead of the dough

Bondita just moaned as she felt his soft feather-like kisses on her skin. 

"Your tummy is growing," Anirudh whispered against her cheek, "Slightly." 

"I know," Bondita moaned. "Our baby is growing!" 

Anirudh couldn't help but smile at the thought of his little Bondita growing. He nicknamed their baby Little Bondita, because he wanted the baby to be just like their mother. Absolutely amazing.  

He kissed Bondita's cheek again and whispered, "And you're teaching my Little Bondita how to be bad..." he shook his head, "Bad girl." 

"If you have two bad girls to deal with now, what will you do?" Bondita asked, turning her face and looking at him, barely any distance between their mouths. 

"I won't scold my daughter," Anirudh said breathlessly. 

"Hawwwww!" Bondita gasped. 

"I'll only punish her mother," Anirudh murmured, his breath fanning her lips.