363 - A Quickie 😉, Confrontations 😵, & Vikram's Mishti 💗!

First part of this chapter contains some sexual content! The rest of it is important. :)

--

Bondita was unrelenting. 

She wouldn't let go of him, and that was certain. 

Her arms were loosely wrapped around his neck, and lips pressed against his. She was sucking on his lips with great desire, while rubbing her body against his with eagerness. 

"Bondita," Anirudh groaned, as her hands clutched the material on the back of his waistcoat. 

"So hot," Bondita was gasping against his lips. "Moan my name more!" 

Anirudh squeezed his eyes shut as she attacked his lips. How badly he wanted to give in to his wife's temptations and desires, but someone else was in the other room right now... 

"Not --" Now, he wanted to finish, but he couldn't. 

Her tongue had entered his mouth, stopping him from speaking. 

Bondita's hands travelled to the front of him now, starting to messily unbutton his waistcoat. 

"Bondita stop," Anirudh groaned, grabbing her hand tightly. 

Bondita broke the heated kisses, and looked at him with a pout on her lips. 

Anirudh couldn't bear that pout. The cute way she puckered her lips and looked at him with her big eyes. She had this effect on him... this effect that made him go crazy!

And now... while she was pregnant? How could he not give her what she wanted? 

And over who

A criminal?

No... he couldn't disappoint his Bondita over such a murderer!

So he closed the gap between their lips and kissed her deeply. 

Bondita grinned against his mouth. 

"You make me forget the most important things I have to do," he murmured, shaking his head slightly against her lips. 

"What's more important on our honeymoon?" she teased. 

He ran his fingers through her open hair and whispered, "Making sure you rest well. And that nothing happens to you..." 

"I want a lot to happen to me right now," Bondita moaned, her fingers playing with the buttons of his waistcoat again. 

Anirudh wanted to do a lot to her. That was for sure. 

However, as much as he told himself he didn't care about the murderer in the other room... the truth was that she could come out at any point. And he didn't trust that she'd stay put and not wander. 

"Bondita, can you give me five minutes?" he asked her softly, breaking the kiss. 

Bondita looked into his eyes, wondering if there was something on his mind. 

"Is everything okay?" she asked. 

Anirudh placed his hand on her cheek and nodded. 

"Can you wait in the bedroom for me?" he asked. 

"But...the living room?" she asked, referring to the fantasy she just told him about a few seconds ago. 

Anirudh felt his face warm up. 

"Please Pati Babu, the living room couch," she whispered.

"Bondita there isn't that much room," he told her with a nervous gulp.