365 - And the Storm Begins!

If only Anirudh knew to skip that day. 

If only he knew to not go there. 

If only... he didn't have to do what he was about to do. 

Alas, it was too late. 

It was the day that Anirudh and Bondita returned to Tulsipur. 

They returned quite excitedly, although Anirudh wouldn't have minded a few more days with his lovely wife - the honeymoon could be extended indefinitely, in Anirudh's opinion. 

The family was happy to see them back. 

Batuk had nearly jumped on Bondita, trying to feel his nephew. Anirudh had grabbed Batuk by the ear and yanked him off! 

"Away," he hissed. 

"BIG DDDDDDDDDD," Batuk whined dramatically, "You had my nephew all to yourself for all this time. Let me spend some time with him now!" 

Bondita was standing in the living room, laughing. 

How much her brother-in-law loved the baby. He had dubbed himself Super Chachu - well, Vikram kind of had. 

And her Pati Babu, being his overprotective self, wouldn't have any of it. 

Batuk pouted as he was yanked off his Boudi. 

Trilochan was standing to the side, muttering, "Shiv Shiv Shiv... none of them will let Bahu rest. Right now is a crucial time for her, yet Anirudh went on a honeymoon, and Batuk is jumping on her like she is a cushion!"

Binoy, who was next to Trilochan, muttered, "Da, Batuk's just excited. And when did Anirudh get to go on a honeymoon with Bondita before? He's also a young man - he'll want to spend some time with his wife. It makes me believe that my son is normal at times too." 

"Shiv Shiv Shiv," Kaka just expressed with irritation. 

Somnath was standing there, arms crossed over his chest. 

His time was being wasted! He had a night shift in the hospital in a few hours, and he was only here for formality because his Dada and Boudi had come home after quite some time. 

"Bondita, let's go to our room and rest," Anirudh told her. 

"Pati Babu, we rested all this time!" 

"That was resting?" Anirudh questioned. 

"Shiv Shiv Shiv!" Kaka gasped, eyes getting wider - he had been played by the two of them for years, and he couldn't believe Bondita Bahu's pregnancy. In fact, now that he found out about any inkling of their physical intimacy, he was reminded of those days of extreme trauma!

Somnath just rolled his eyes and muttered, "Disgusting." 

"Just two minutes Big DDDDDDDDD," Batuk was moaning with unhappiness, "Boudi had your Big D for all this timeeeeeeeeeeeee, let her free now." 

Trilochan furrowed his eyebrows, wondering what that meant, while Bondita's face just went red. 

Anirudh also looked flustered and he hissed, "Batuk, do you want to get a beating?" 

"When did you get so violent?" Bondita whispered to Anirudh, as she regained her composure. 

Anirudh turned to glare at Bondita now, and she just gave him a sweet smile. 

"Super Chachu, don't worry! Me and the baby will come to see you soon," she told Batuk, and then gave him a wink. "Kakasasurji, I'm going to rest."