370 - Oh no, oh no, oh no no no no! 😨

The next morning, Anirudh was woken up by a loud bang on his bedroom door and screams. 

Somehow, he knocked out (probably due to the long night the previous night). He was holding on tightly to Bondita's pillow. It felt like she was right there with him all night. 

"Bonditaaa," Anirudh murmured. "Sleep a little bit longer." 

"ANIRUDH! BAHU!" Kaka was yelling. 

Anirudh groaned, pressing his face against Bondita's neck. 

"Bondita...." he murmured into her soft skin. She was comfy... so comfy. He could hold her more tightly and just sleep again...

"DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS? IS SOMETHING WRONG?" Kaka's voice was yelling. 

"Da, calm down," Binoy's voice could be heard. "You know how Anirudh and Bahu are sometimes. They may need some time alone. They're young after all -" 

"SHIV SHIV SHIV! I WILL NEED MY GANGAJAL WITH YOUR DIRTY MIND. I KNOW HOW CRAZY THEY ARE ABOUT SCHOOL, WHICH IS EXACTLY WHY I NEED TO KNOW WHY BAHU HASN'T GONE TO SCHOOL TODAY. THIS IS THE FIRST TIME SHE HASN'T EVEN COME DOWN!"

"Kakaaaaa!" Anirudh groaned, kissing Bondita on her neck, his lips gliding over her smooth skin. "Let us sleep!" 

Another loud knock on the door, and an annoyed Anirudh finally woke up. 

When he opened his eyes though, and saw that he wasn't kissing Bondita's neck or cuddling with her, but he was doing all of that to her pillow, his heart sunk. 

Right... 

He had dropped her off last night. 

Feeling heaviness in his heart, Anirudh finally got out of bed, to face the wrath of his family members. 

--

Bondita woke up early. She had reluctantly left her Pati Babu's shirt in bed that morning, freshened up, and then went downstairs to make breakfast in her school dress.

There was a maid here, but Bondita insisted that she wanted to cook a meal for Manika Didi and Manoshi. 

After all, it would help to get her mind off things. 

She had just finished cooking when she heard the footsteps enter... 

--

Anirudh groaned as soon as he opened the door. 

It was already 10 in the morning - Bondita would have already faced Manika. He was supposed to speak to Manika before Bondita had to explain anything. 

Great. Now Bondita would have to explain things on her own.

"Why are you two taking so long?" Kaka demanded as soon as he saw Anirudh's groggy face. 

"I tried to explain it to you Da. You don't disturb a husband and a wife who don't come out of their room in the morning!" Binoy said, shaking his head. "Why do you think they're taking so long? What do you think they're doing? You're a grown-up. You should understand!"

A look of disgust appeared on Kaka's face, as Binoy went on. 

Sampoorna Maa was beside him, looking at Anirudh with a displeased expression. 

The last time, when Bondita made out with Anirudh in front of her, she was taken aback. And traumatized. Absolutely traumatized.

She had always blamed Anirudh for putting Bondita through this. For making Bondita suffer through all his fitoori whims and wishes. And now impregnating her, yet definitely putting pressure on her young mind to fulfill his dreams.