Chapter Six

THURSDAY

~~Jacy's P.O.V At Dinner~~

"So honey, how was school today?" Ma asks during dinner.

'Well, there's an asshole in school who's fucking bipolar, and he hates me for whatever reason. He also has a group of friends who hate me to, and I have to work with Mr.Bipolar for three months on a stupid history project, and when I gave him a ride here because he was walking in the rain, he completely fucking flipped.'

"It was ok I guess. Nothing interesting happened." I say, biting my lip. She just nods, and moves on to JayJay. I finish dinner and walk up to my room. I just lay in my bed, looking up. About 5 minutes later, there's a knock on my door.

"Yeah?" I sit up slightly to see who's there.

"Honey, someone's her to see you" Ma says, opening the door. There stands Mr.Bipolar. I groan and roll my eyes, plopping back down on my bed covering my face with a pillow.

"J, don't act like that! You can go in Luke" Ma closes the door, leaving me alone with Luke. There's sudden movement on my bed. I look up and see Luke sitting on the edge, staring at me.

"Something on my face" I groan, turning around so my backs to him.

"Nothing on your face. J, huh?" He changes the subject.

"Ok, I only got that nickname because when I was little I couldn't pronounce my name correctly, so I would call myself J instead" I face him. He lets out a slight giggle, making me smile.

"Well, from now on, I'm calling you J"

"I thought you hated me"

"I do. Don't think we're friends because we're not. But for the next three months, I'm calling you J"

"And I'm calling you Lucas."

"No"

"Why not?" I ask all insonet like.

"Because."

"Whatever........Lucas"

"I hate you."

"Feeling mutual"

"Whatever."

"Why are you here?" I finally ask, sitting up.

"I was wondering if we can start on the project a little bit"

"Uh, yeah, sure, let me just change into some PJ'S" I get up and walk into my closet. I wear some tee shirt I got from 2010, which is now basically a crop top, and some shorts. I walk out and see Luke is completely gone.

'Where the did he go?' I think to myself. I thought he wanted to work on the stupid project. But knowing him, I'm probably gonna work on the whole thing by myself. I groan and plop down on my bed. I turn off the light and drift off into a deep deep sleep.

~~Luke's P.O.V At Jacy's House~~

I knock on the door of her front door. I wanted to get most of this stupid project done so I don't have to work with her for a full three months.

'How dare she move into her house, enter my life, take her floor, sleep in her bed!' I think to myself. The door opens, and there stands a women, looks about 30-35.

"Hello, who is this?" She sweetly asks.

"Uh, I-I'm Luke. I-I'm here to see Jacy f-for a project." I stutter. Great fucking job. She just nods, and leads me to Jacy's room. I shiver at the sight of the hallway. It's exactly the same from the last time I was here. Full of joyful, hateful, and pitiful moments. She stops in front of Kiera's door, and knocks. I can hear Jacy shuffle around in her bed.

"Yeah?"

"Honey, someone's here to see you" Mrs.Cass says. She steps out of the way slightly, and Kiera catches a glimpse of me. She groans and flops back on her bed, covering her face with a pillow. And the Bitch Of The Year Award goes to.......Drum roll please.......Jacy Cass everyone! I mentally rolled my eyes.

"J! Don't act like that! You can go in Luke" She basically shoves me into the room.

'J. Interesting nickname' I think as I sit down on her bed. She looks up at me. As much as I hate her, she looks stunning. She looks just like her. I can't help but stare at her. Compare her to-

"Is here something on my face?" She asks, snapping me out of my thoughts. She groans and turn around, her back facing me.

"No there's nothing on your face. J, huh?" I ask, changing the subject.

"Ok, I only got that nickname because when I was little I couldn't pronounce my name correctly, so I would call myself J instead" She faces me. I let out a small giggle, and out of the corner of my eye, I can see her crack a smile. God her smile reminds me so much of her. Maybe I should let her go-

'Luke! Are you serious?! You can't forget her, she was your one and only true love. There is no one you can love as much as her, and no one will love you as much as she did. Your hate Jacy, remember? '

"Well, from now on, I'm calling you J" I state. If sounds funny.

"I thought you hated me" She raises one eyebrow.

"I do. Don't think we're friends because we're not. But for the next three months, I'm calling you J" I say in a more serious tone. We can't be friends. Never.

"And I'm calling you Lucas."

'That's what she called me'

"No"

"Why not?" She asks, all innocent like.

"Because." It brings back to many painful memories.

"Whatever........Lucas" She smirks.

"I hate you."

'No you don't'

"Feeling mutual"

"Whatever."

"Why are you here?" She asks, sitting up.

"I was wondering if we can start on the project a little bit"

"Uh, yeah, sure, let me just change into some PJ'S" She gets up and walks into a closet. I look around. The walls are no longer pink, and covered in Cameron Dallas and One Direction posters. The walls are black, and covered in band posters. I see a small notebook on the other end of the bed. I pick it up, and look at it. It looks like a diary. The cover says 'Dont touch! My deepest secrets are in here!' I smirk.

'How many times will it take to break this girl?'

I get up and walk out of the house, ignoring Jacy's mom. I walk home, and run into my room. I change into PJ'S, and lay on my bed. I look at the diary. I put it on my night stand and fall asleep planning out what I'm gonna do tomorrow.