Sequel!

Hey guys, so the sequel is up, it's called 'Damage' and here is the description and the first part (prolog)

Description:

[sequel to BTNG//LH]

6 years later, now 24 years old, Jacy is found and freed from her kidnapper. Luke has kept his promise, to never love again until she is found. When word reaches Luke and everyone else, they found out how bad the damage really was. Will Jacy and Luke be able to become one again, and Luke will fulfill his wishes and marry the girl of his dreams, or will her heart be too damaged to love again?

Prolog:

"And in other breaking news, Jacy Cass, missing since age 18 has now been found 6 years later after her kidnapping. She claims that she was kidnapped by her father, an escaped felon who beat and abused her and her brother after her mother tragically died of brain cancer. He was arrested but escaped soon after, then kidnapping her. She claimed that he would beat and rape her on a daily basis, and even got her pregnant 6 times, but the baby would never survive the beatings she endured. She was found in a small hideaway under the ground of the woods in a nearby hiking area. Due to the leaves covering the door, and expertly camouflaged no one knew that they were walking above a girl clinging on to her life. Her remaining friends and family have been contacted, and more on the story at 11."

Seemed like you really enjoyed my first book, so I hope you enjoy this one BringUsTheHorizon