Chapter Twenty-Six

THURSDAY

I look up, a horrified look on my face.

"D-dad?" I ask, my voice cracking.

"The one and only. Now, why don't you move aside and let your poor father in his own house?" He snarls, making me want to punch him square in the face. I swallow hard before speaking.

"Ok "Dad", let be get this straight, this isn't your house, it's the family's house, and two, you are not my father" My confidence level boosting, my fear for him slowly draining away. His eyes flash absence of pure anger, his face shifting into a nasty stare.

"Listen here you slutty pice of shit, this is my house, you are my daughter, and you are to do as I say!" He screams.

"FUCK OFF YOU OLD PICE OF MOTHER FUCKING SHIT! YOU CAN GO KISS MY ASS!" I scream back, shoving him as hard as I can. I was just about to slam the door shut until,

"Jacy?" I look behind my dad and see Luke standing there, flowers in hand with wide eyes. I grab my bag (containing: phone, both house and car keys, and headphones) ad lock the door, closing and walking over to Luke.

"Who the hell is this shit?" My dad asks, looking at the both of us.

"M-my names L-Luke s-sir" He stutters. I can tell he's terrified just by the way his eyes look.

"This is perfect, the tall ugly ass shit goes out with my pathetic slutty daughter" He stands up straighter, and just like that, all of the confidence I had before vanished.

"She is not a slut of pathetic. And she is definitely not your daughter" Luke grabbed my arm, and took me away.

"JACY FUCKING CASS, YOU BETTER GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE AND OPEN THIS MOTHERFUCKING DOOR!" I can here my dad screaming. Luke shoves me into the passenger side of the car, and gets in him self before driving away.

"Hey, I'm sorry about that, he's a little drunk" I say after a while, breaking the silence.

"It's no big deal, and can we just please forget this, I just want to have a nice romantic date with the one person I love" He poked my cheek, causing me to laugh.

"Ok, ok, let's get the show on the rode and take me to the date."

~~~~~~~~

"Here we are" I turn around and find myself in front of the best thing I've ever seen.

"Pizza Hut!" I say, turning to face him.

"I only choose the best" He playfully shrugs.

"Well come on, I wanna eat pizza!" I start walking into Pizza Hut.

"Hey, table for two" I say to the lady.

"Ok, follow me right this way" She takes us to our sets while another parson comes to take our order. Luke and I spent the whole night laughing, talking eating. Time went by, and it was already closing time. Luke drove me home.

"Thank you Luke for the most amazing date ever." I say.

"I had a question. I-I was wondering if you would be my girlfriend?" He nervously asks. My heart stops. Time just slowed down, all the noises from outside the car faded away.

"Yes" I breathlessly said.