Chapter 2

chapter 2

    "Bang dang!"

    "Ow...ho...bang!"

    Xie Qinyin just opened the door, and a black shadow rushed out from inside. She kicked her foot subconsciously, and the thing that rushed towards her was instantly kicked away.

    Only then did Xie Qinyin realize that it was a zombie who was rushing towards her. Fortunately, she reacted quickly just now, otherwise she would have been knocked down by someone now.

    After the zombie was kicked away by her, it stuck directly into a wall in the backyard, struggling and roaring frantically.

    Xie Qinyin patted her chest to comfort herself.

    Not afraid, not afraid, in terms of force alone, ten zombies are not her opponents.

    She walked over to the zombie to observe it.

    The clothes on this zombie are fairly clean, probably because it has been locked here and has not touched the zombies outside.

    The zombie seemed to sense her approach, and soon became quiet, stuck in the wall like this, staring at her with absent-minded eyes.

    Xie Qinyin felt a little guilty when she saw it. Maybe this restaurant belonged to it. Now she not only took its house, but also kicked people away.

    Although it came first.

    "I pulled you out, you are not allowed to bite me."

    Xie Qinyin reached out to the zombie, not knowing if it understood, but tilted her head towards her.

    Xie Qinyin pinched the zombie's sleeve and gently tugged it.

    The freed zombie directly ignored Xie Qinyin and wandered around the yard like a headless fly.

    "

    Bang!" "Bang!"

    "Crack!"

    "..." Xie Qinyin watched helplessly as it hit a tree and knocked its head crooked, then tripped over a stone bench in the yard, and then dumped the water on the corner of the wall. Cylinder kicked.

    Xie Qinyin was a little helpless, this zombie doesn't look very smart.

    If it went on like this, she was afraid that it would toss her to pieces. Xie Qinyin directly pushed the zombie into the corner, placed obstacles around it to limit its movement, and then began to look at the backyard.

    The backyard is very large, it seems to be 100 square meters, and there is a small two-story building.

    But the yard was in a mess, Xie Qinyin silently glanced at the culprit.

    Entering the small building, there is a smell of rotting food. Following the smell, I found a warehouse. Most of the food in the warehouse has been moldy and rotten.

    Xie Qinyin threw all the bad food out, and the warehouse soon became empty.

    Then she cleaned the house again.

    Looking at the tidy and new small building, Xie Qinyin was very satisfied, and this will be her home in the future.

    After tidying up the backyard, Xie Qinyin said hello to her neighbor: "Brother Shi, I will live here in the future, we will be neighbors, don't worry, as long as I have a bite to eat, you will definitely be indispensable!"

    "Ouch." I don't know if I understand it, but Brother Shi called out to her.

    Saying goodbye to Brother Shi, Xie Qinyin returned to the restaurant.