Chapter 18

Chapter 18

    Mourinho and others finished their meal and were about to leave.

    As soon as I stood up, I saw the owner coming out of the kitchen and walking in their direction.

    Xie Qinyin walked in front of them with three cups of iced milk tea.

    "Have a cup of milk tea and then go." The

    three were flattered, why did the owner suddenly treat them so well?

    "Thank you, the shopkeeper, why did you suddenly come out?" Mu Shuai asked in a low voice with some discomfort.

    After the shopkeeper sat down at their table, all the zombies in the shop looked in their direction.

    The zombies looked at the three humans with an unhappy expression, why did the shop owner give them milk tea, even they didn't have this treatment.

    Xie Qinyin glanced at the zombies lightly, and the zombies immediately turned their heads to avoid her sight.

    Feeling that the sight of the zombies falling on them disappeared, Mu Shuai heaved a sigh of relief.

    Xie Qinyin: "I've heard Brother Zombie. You were wronged outside the store just now."

    Mu Shuai quickly waved his hand and said, "We just quarreled with the zombies, it's nothing serious, the store owner doesn't need to take it to heart."

    Xie Qinyin said He looked at them with guilt: "I should have let you eat separately from the zombies, but there is only one dining area in the store, and there are too few people coming to the small restaurant. If there is another dining area, I may not be able to attend. It's not worth it..."

    Song Jie looked at Xie Qinyin thoughtfully after hearing this.

    Does the owner mean by this, is he planning to re-create a dining area for humans?

    That's why she asked them to help promote the small restaurant at the base.

    Song Jie understood and immediately said: "Don't worry, the owner, we will help promote the small restaurant when we go back."

    "Really, thank you so much." The

    goal was achieved, Xie Qinyin happily returned to the small kitchen.

    Soon, the three people left the small restaurant after drinking the milk tea.

    As soon as they left the small restaurant, Xie Qinyin immediately called Tian Xiaoyu.

    "Xiaoyu, find a few second-level zombies to follow behind them to protect them. Our small restaurant has to rely on them for publicity at the base. Don't let them have an accident."

    Xie Qinyin has never left City A, so she doesn't know what's going on outside.

    However, Xiao Xuewei and Mu Shuai's abilities were not very aggressive. Although Song Jie was a very aggressive fire-type ability, his ability level was too low to last long.

    Xie Qinyin was really afraid that they would encounter a group of zombies on their way back, and they would be wiped out by the group.

    Can only let Tian Xiaoyu control other zombies to follow them, secretly protect.

    At night, the zombies who escorted the three back to the base did not return.

    Knowing that they had returned to the base safely, Xie Qinyin breathed a sigh of relief.