Chapter 40

Chapter 40

    After a meal, the people at the Hai Shi base had already been conquered by Xie Qinyin's superb cooking skills.

    They looked at Mourinho and the others with envy and jealousy.

    It would be nice if the owner was in the sea market, so that they could eat the food made by the owner every day.

    It's a pity that the sea market is too far away from the city A, and it takes several days to come and go.

    When they thought that they would not be able to eat such delicious food after leaving, their hearts twitched.

    What should I do, I really want to pack the owner and take it back!

    Meng Jiang looked in the direction of Xie Qinyin. At this moment, she was staying with Brother Zombie and the others. The other three Zombies listened to her with serious expressions, and nodded from time to time.

    Meng Jiang thought, if he went to the shopkeeper and begged her to open a small restaurant in the sea market, he wondered if the shopkeeper would agree... The more he thought about it, the more he was

    moved, Meng Jiang felt a little anxious.

    Xie Qinyin didn't know what the people at the Haishi Base were thinking. At this time, she was discussing with Brother Shi and the others about opening a store in City C.

    Xie Qinyin: "This area has been devoured by my ability, and it looks clean. Moreover, the zombies in City C evolve slowly. If we open a small restaurant in City C, maybe we can make them evolve quickly."

    Tian Xiaoyu thought about it and asked, "Does the owner want to open a shop in World C?"

    "Yeah, this place has finally become so clean. If we leave, it will be back to its original state in a short time. It's such a pity. , Why don't you open a new store here."

    Brother Shi asked, "What kind of store does the owner plan to open?"

    Xie Qinyin paused, then shook her head and said, "I haven't made up my mind yet."

    After all, he came to City C to save people. She had an impromptu idea and needed to plan well.

    Lei Jingjing was very happy.

    She knew that the food the shopkeeper made could restore the zombies' consciousness. After the zombies regained consciousness, she must let them clean up City C, especially the amusement park.

    When she passed by the amusement park before, she wanted to play, but when she saw the dirty amusement facilities, Lei Jingjing gave up immediately. She didn't want to dirty the little skirt that the shopkeeper found for her.

    Brother Shi seemed to have remembered something. He said, "Shopkeeper, City C seems to be right next to the sea area we visited before."

    Xie Qinyin's eyes lit up: "Then we will open a seafood buffet in City C!

    " It's a good store to open, and the next thing is much simpler, but the most important thing now is to send the people from the sea base and Mourinho back to the base.

    Xie Qinyin walked in front of them, she first asked Mu Shuai: "How are you going to go back to the base?"

    Mu Shuai was about to use any door to go back, but Song Jie stopped him, he glanced at the people at the Haishi base, and asked : "Captain Yu, are you going to go back to the Haishi base directly or go back to the Hope base with us?"