Chapter 6

Chapter 6

    Xie Qinyin glanced at the account balance, there were more than 3,000 energy points.

    "System, how much energy is there before my abilities can be upgraded?"

    Xie Qinyin had already seen the benefits of upgrading abilities from Brother Shi.

    Although she didn't know how to use her powers, in another world, the stronger the skills, the better.

    [There is still 2724 to be upgraded to level three, do you use energy? 】

    Can be upgraded!

    Xie Qinyin used energy without hesitation.

    Xie Qinyin felt a strange energy pouring into her body, and then her body was full of power, her five senses were sharper than before.

    Xie Qinyin felt that the energy in her body was about to overflow, so she lifted the quilt and ran into the yard.

    Xie Qinyin put her hand on the ground and released her power, as if something came from the ground and was swallowed by her power.

    After finally releasing all the excess energy in the body, Xie Qinyin was so tired that she returned to the room in a daze and fell asleep.

    The next day, Xie Qinyin woke up and found that she was covered in dirt.

    She changed her clothes and suddenly thought of something: "Last night, I seem to have used supernatural powers in the yard."

    Xie Qinyin just went downstairs and found Brother Shi standing motionless at the door.

    "Brother Shi, what are you looking at..."

    Xie Qinyin walked to Brother Shi and glanced into the yard, she was stunned.

    The outbreak of zombie virus in the last days, not only people and animals and plants, but also land and water sources have mutated.

    The soil in the original yard was black and very hard, and no seeds could survive. Even if they survived, they would grow out of mutant plants.

    So Xie Qinyin never thought about planting.

    But after one night, the land in the yard turned out to be the same as before the end of the world.

    As if overnight, the zombie virus disappeared.

    Xie Qinyin ran outside to look around and found that only the ground in the yard became like this.

    "Could it be that the ability devoured all the zombie viruses in the land?"

    [Congratulations to the host for unlocking the ability to use, congratulations to the host for obtaining land*1] The

    system certification should not go wrong.

    I didn't expect her powers to be so powerful that she could actually devour viruses!

    Last night, Xie Qinyin found the mutant soil and wanted to try the supernatural power, but she didn't expect to feel dizzy for a while.

    System prompt: [The host's power consumption is too high and cannot be used again for the time being. 】

    Xie Qinyin: "Don't tell me sooner..."

    Xie Qinyin returned to the yard and looked at the purified mutant soil, feeling happy for a while.

    That way she can grow her own vegetables!

    But if you plant the seeds now, it will take several months to mature.