Chapter 7

Chapter 7

    The corpse can really talk!

    Xie Qinyin was a little incoherent with excitement, in contrast, Brother Shi seemed very calm.

    He listened to Xie Qinyin silently, did he respond?

    Probably because he hadn't spoken for a long time, Brother Shi's voice was a little hoarse, and he could only jump out with one or two words.

    However, this did not dampen Xie Qinyin's enthusiasm. She finally found someone who could talk. It was as if she hadn't spoken to anyone in 800 years.

    "Brother Zombie, do you know what your name is?"

    "Fortunately you can speak, you don't know that I've been suffocated to death these days."

    "How can you speak suddenly?"

    "You must be the most powerful zombie among the zombies. You're smart, otherwise how could you speak so quickly..."

    Xie Qinyin's mouth was dry, and Brother Shi handed him a glass of water in time.

    Xie Qinyin took a sip of water, her excitement gradually calmed down, and she remembered that there were still serious things to do.

    "Brother Shi, new dishes are going to be prepared in the store, do you know where there is fish?" Xie Qinyin asked uncertainly.

    She had already looked around during the day, and there was no river near the food street.

    The mutated chicken and mutated porcupine were also brought to her by Brother Corpse.

    Zombie is a local zombie, maybe he knows where there are fish.

    Now that Brother Shi can speak, it is much easier for them to communicate.

    Hearing Xie Qinyin's question, Brother Shi thought for a while and nodded: "I know, follow...I...go..."

    Xie Qinyin followed Brother Shi, over a mountain, and got rid of some mutant plants that harassed them, and finally reached the river. .

    The river water is a little turbid, which is normal, and the water is clear without fish.

    Standing on the shore, Xie Qinyin could feel a burst of energy from time to time underwater.

    There are fish in the river, but they seem to have mutated.

    "Brother Zombie, you wait on the shore, I'll go down and have a look."

    Xie Qinyin jumped into the water, and she found that her vision was not blocked by entering the water, and she could move freely in the water even as a zombie.

    Xie Qinyin was very surprised. She surfaced and waved at Brother Shi: "Brother Shi, I'll swim down and have a look. You wait for me up there. If I don't come out later, remember to come down and fish for me."

    Xie Qinyin began to look for fish. figure.

    Suddenly, she felt a dark figure rushing towards her, her sharp teeth flashing coldly, Xie Qinyin hurriedly swam to the side to avoid the big fish's attack.

    Look closely, man, this fish is as big as a shark.

    This guy looked very plump, Xie Qinyin licked his lips, and 108 kinds of fish methods popped up in his mind.

    The fish seemed to sense the danger, and quickly swung its tail towards Xie Qinyin's direction.

    "Wow...bang..." The sound of water sounded.