Chapter 38

Chapter 38

    City C at this time.

    In a dark basement, a group of exhausted power users sat on the ground, their spirits were extremely tense, and they did not relax even in the airtight basement.

    They are the power users of the Mirage base team trapped in City C.

    Not long ago, they encountered a mutant rat swarm attack.

    It was only after losing nearly half of the ability users that they escaped from the claws of the mutant mice and hid in this dark basement.

    The materials they found before were left outside by them, there was not much food around, and everyone was hungry.

    But they didn't dare to leave here at all. They could hear the movement from the mutant mice outside. If the basement was not made of iron, it would have been broken by the mutant mice.

    After finally finding a place where they could hide from the mutant mice, they dared not act rashly.

    Now, the mutant rats can't get in, they can't get out, and there's bad news.

    The signal in this basement is too weak, they finally got in touch with the base, and there was no signal after a few words.

    At this time, their captain Yu Feng was tinkering with the communicator.

    "Captain, can you do it, does the communicator have a signal?" Meng Jiang, who was sitting on the side, looked at the communicator in his hand and asked in a low voice.

    Yu Feng installed the last part of the communicator, turned on the communicator, and the communicator instantly lit up. He was delighted: "It's done!"

    However, as soon as the voice fell, the communicator issued "di, di di, di di di di. Di Di Di Di..." The sound was then cut off again.

    "..."

    Everyone looked at the communicator in Yu Feng's hand in silence, and Yu Feng embarrassedly put the communicator back into his pocket.

    "Haha...it doesn't seem to work..."

    With a look I understand, Meng Jiang patted his shoulder: "It's okay, captain, you have done your best."

    "Yes, captain, I don't blame you, who made us unlucky, we managed to escape here, but there is still no signal. "

    I don't know if the base heard our voice before, if the information we sent didn't get out, wouldn't we starve to death here..."

    Everyone fell silent.

    Their food has been exhausted, either starved to death here, or died in the mouths of mutant rats.

    Yu Feng said solemnly: "Wait another day, if we can't wait for rescue tomorrow, we will rush out!"

    -

    Due to the emergency, Song Jie briefly told Xie Qinyin and the others that Xie Qinyin was willing to go to City C for rescue When the time came, they contacted Lei Yi as soon as possible.

    Then a few people passed through any door and came to City C in an instant.

    Xie Qinyin and the others came to City C for the first time. When they first arrived, they said that City C was full of curiosity.

    But soon, Tian Xiaoyu covered her nose and said with a look of disgust: "Zombies in City C are too unsanitary. There are so many rubbish and dirty things on the road, they are so dirty!