Chapter 47

Chapter 47

    The scorching heat seemed to melt the whole city. Early in the morning, the zombies in City A were guarding near the small restaurant.

    After sending away the people from the Haishi base yesterday, Xie Qinyin did not rush to set off.

    With a system mission in hand, it is already a sure thing for her to cooperate with the major bases. She hopes that the base will be her first partner of cooperation, and she will naturally inform the other party.

    However, Lei Yi said before that when the people from the Haishi Base left, he would come to the restaurant to find Lei Jingjing. Xie Qinyin didn't rush to the Hope Base, but waited for someone to come to the restaurant.

    At this time, Xie Qinyin was researching new seasonings in the kitchen. The hot sauce boiled in the pot had a strong fragrance and came out of the kitchen in an instant. Whether it was the zombies waiting outside the small restaurant or the zombies in the dining area, they were all blown away by this fragrance. Attracted the mind.

    They were absent-minded at this point, looking in the direction of the kitchen from time to time.

    The owner is doing something delicious again, the taste is so fragrant!

    In the kitchen, Xie Qinyin saw that the hot sauce was almost boiled, she turned off the heat and set it aside to cool. Then she took out another pot, thought about it, took out the processed beef from the space, and started to cook the beef sauce.

    Lei Jingjing excitedly ran into the small restaurant from the outside, first saw a group of drooling zombies, and then was attracted by the long-lasting fragrance in the small restaurant.

    Lei Jingjing's eyes suddenly widened, "DengDengDeng" ran to the kitchen, and she saw the owner was making delicious food.

    "Shopkeeper, what are you doing delicious?" Lei Jingjing hopped up and ran to Xie Qinyin's side, looking into the pot with her feet on her feet, but unfortunately she was too short to see.

    Xie Qinyin patted her head and dipped a little sauce on her chopsticks for her to taste.

    "I'm cooking beef sauce, is it delicious?" The

    strong aroma of beef spread in the mouth instantly, followed by the aroma of various seasonings mixed together, Lei Jingjing's eyes lit up and she said loudly, "Delicious!"

    Then, she pointed to the bowl with the spicy sauce on the side: "And that one!"

    Xie Qinyin tried it for her again, but she was wrinkled by the spicy whole face.

    "Cough, woo... so spicy..." Lei Jingjing stuck out her tongue.

    Xie Qinyin poured her a glass of water, she quickly took a sip, and the spicy taste in her mouth gradually disappeared.

    Lei Jingjing bared her teeth and glanced at the hot sauce with disgust: "I like beef sauce, it's fragrant and delicious."

    Xie Qinyin looked at her with a funny look, the little girl looked at the beef sauce with longing, and there was still a little bit on the corner of her mouth. The sauce is the same as the little cat.

    Under her soft grinding and hard soaking, Xie Qinyin reluctantly promised to give her a small jar after the beef sauce was finished.

    Lei Jingjing got what she wanted and looked around with a contented expression, and then she found that Brother Shi and Tian Xiaoyu were not in the restaurant.