Chapter 21

Chapter 21

    Xie Qinyin and Tian Xiaoyu finished cleaning up the kitchen, and when they heard the crying outside, they thought something was wrong.

    As a result, the guests were seen wiping their tears while eating.

    Xie Qinyin and Tian Xiaoyu were stunned for a moment, and when they saw Brother Shi standing on the side with a blank expression, they quietly moved over.

    Xie Qinyin was puzzled and asked, "What happened to them?" Brother Shi said

    calmly, "The food is so delicious, I was moved to tears."

    Tian Xiaoyu nodded seriously, "So that's the case, the food made by the owner is super good. Delicious!"

    "..." Xie Qinyin looked at them helplessly.

    Although the food she made was really delicious, it was impossible for everyone to cry.

    She patted a power user on the shoulder and asked softly, "What happened, everyone is crying, is the food unpalatable?"

    The power user turned his head with tears in his eyes, saw Xie Qinyin, and immediately wiped it off Tears: "No, no, don't misunderstand the owner."

    He said a little embarrassedly: "I am so happy to be able to eat such a delicious meal. Everyone misses their family a little bit."

    "So that's how it is." Xie Qinyin understood , she said with a smile: "Then you can bring your family to dinner."

    Hearing this, the guests' expressions darkened.

    "Shopkeeper, my parents became zombies at the beginning of the apocalypse."

    "Woooooo... My boyfriend and I encountered a group of zombies. In order to save me, he led the zombies away..."

    "My mother and sister They have also become zombies, and I kept them at home before I left, I don’t know what’s going on now.”

    …

    Everyone, you told me the misfortune of the family, and a touch of sadness shrouded their hearts.

    Xie Qinyin looked at them thoughtfully: "Actually... you can bring your family who turned into zombies to City A."

    ——The

    small restaurant was silent, everyone turned their heads subconsciously and looked at Xie Qinyin who was standing behind them.

    Xue Zheyu was the first to regain his senses, a possibility flashed in his mind, he stood up abruptly and walked to Xie Qinyin: "Storekeeper, what did you mean just now?"

    Xie Qinyin did not answer him, but walked to the door.

    She opened the door to let the guests see the zombies lining up opposite.

    "Have you seen it?" Xie Qinyin pointed at the zombies outside.

    Obviously, they didn't understand what she meant, and shook their heads blankly.

    Xie Qinyin sighed, they are really not very smart, she has already made it so obvious.

    She explained: "You should have found out after entering City A. The zombies here have regained consciousness. Except for their appearance, they are no different from humans, and they don't bite."

    The thoughts in Xue Zheyu's mind became more and more clearer.

    He looked at the fragrant food on the table, and asked incredulously, "The owner, do you mean that the zombies in City A regained consciousness after eating the food from the small restaurant?"