Chapter 59

Chapter 59

    "Newly built nuclear power plant!"

    Everyone couldn't help exclaiming.

    You must know that since the end of the world, all cities seem to have pressed the pause button, such as nuclear power plants, which have long been abandoned.

    But now the nuclear power plant in City A has not only been reactivated, but the shopkeeper has also rebuilt the nuclear power plant.

    This news is too important to them.

    Since coming to City A, the shop owner has brought them too many surprises. If they cooperate with the shop owner, will other cities be able to return to their pre-apocalyptic appearance?

    When the zombies outside regain their consciousness, they no longer need to be afraid of zombies.

    In this way, the end times will soon end.

    Thinking of this, the expressions of everyone looking at Xie Qinyin suddenly changed.

    Looking at the brand new nuclear power plant, Lei Yi and Baili Ji were also very envious.

    Bailiji couldn't wait to ask: "Shopkeeper, are you looking for us to come to City A this time to show us this nuclear power plant?"

    Although Bailiji and Lei Yi have already cooperated with City A, they have never been here before.

    The owner must have something special in bringing them here.

    Soon, Xie Qinyin told them the purpose of the trip.

    "As you can see, City A has basically returned to its pre-apocalyptic appearance. These are the results of my joint efforts with the zombies, but if we want the world to completely return to its pre-apocalyptic appearance, we alone are not enough.

    " The purpose of inviting the heads of the bases this time is to cooperate with the major bases and slowly restore all the cities to their pre-apocalyptic appearance."

    After Xie Qinyin finished speaking, the scene fell silent.

    Everyone looked at her blankly.

    "Shopkeeper, do you mean that you want us to cooperate with City A?"

    Cooperating with zombies, if they didn't come to City A, they would never agree, and they would even think it was a zombie conspiracy.

    Now hearing the owner say this, they only have one idea, and there is such a good thing!

    Working with zombies means they don't have to fear zombies anymore.

    However, only the zombies in City A regained consciousness, and the zombies in other cities are still like walking dead.

    The owner's food can restore consciousness to the zombies, it would be nice if the owner could open the shop to their base.

    Returning to the small restaurant from the nuclear power plant, everyone was debating whether to invite the owner to open a restaurant at their base.

    As if Xie Qinyin knew what they were thinking, she stopped all the base chiefs as soon as she returned to the small restaurant.

    Xie Qinyin said: "I think everyone already knows that the food in small restaurants can restore consciousness to zombies. If you don't mind, I would like to open stores in major bases." The

    base leaders were pleasantly surprised.

    If you really dozed off and gave pillows, the owner actually knew what they were thinking!