Chapter 22

Chapter 22

    In the kitchen, Tian Xiaoyu held the unused bayberry and ate a mouthful of red bayberry juice.

    Seeing them coming back, Tian Xiaoyu looked like she had done something wrong: "I'm sorry shopkeeper, bayberry is so delicious, I couldn't hold back..."

    Xie Qinyin wiped her mouth for her and said softly, "It's okay, these bayberry were originally I just leave the rest of the bayberry wine for you to eat, if you like it, eat more."

    After appeasing Tian Xiaoyu, Xie Qinyin took out the loquat.

    She peeled a few loquats for Brother Shi and Tian Xiaoyu to taste.

    The first time Tian Xiaoyu ate loquat, he fell in love with this sweet fruit instantly.

    After eating, he asked Xie Qinyin for a few loquats, and squatted on the side to peel the loquats.

    Xie Qinyin peeled and cored the loquats. Fully mature loquats are easy to peel.

    After taking out the pulp, wash the pipa flesh and prepare the rock sugar that was not used up just now.

    Xie Qinyin boiled the loquat meat in water. Before adding rock sugar, she specifically asked Brother Shi and Tian Xiaoyu how sweet they liked.

    Then add rock sugar to their taste.

    "Gudugudu..." The sugar water loquat began to boil, and the sweet smell of loquat filled the kitchen instantly.

    The yellow-orange-orange pipa meat was soaked in sugar water, and the sweetness that kept coming out was so tempting, Brother Zhe kept gulping.

    Tian Xiaoyu couldn't wait.

    As soon as the sugar water loquat came out of the pot, she couldn't wait to pour a bowl.

    Xie Qinyin didn't have time to stop it, and said helplessly: "It's better to put it in the refrigerator to refrigerate."

    "It's okay, the owner, I can't wait, the hot sugar water loquat is also delicious!" The

    sweet sugar water has the aroma of loquat, and the pulp It was badly boiled, full of sugar water, and it was amazing to bite down.

    Gradually, the sweetness drifted to the dining area outside.

    The zombies in the small restaurant couldn't help sniffing.

    "What's the smell? It's so sweet and fragrant!"

    "It's the owner! They make delicious food in the kitchen!"

    "The owner is cooking something, it smells delicious, I want to eat it!"

    "No, I can't stand it. Now, I'll go to the shopkeeper." The

    zombies crowded to the door of the kitchen.

    Xie Qinyin heard the hurried knock on the door, turned her head, dozens of pairs of eyes lay on the kitchen glass, staring at them covetously.

    Xie Qinyin was startled, and subconsciously hid behind Brother Zombie: "What are they looking at?"

    Although he was used to being a zombie, Xie Qinyin was still a little scared to be stared at by so many zombies.

    Their eyes were like hungry wolves looking at a piece of fat meat, full of covetousness.

    Brother Shi also just discovered the zombies gathered outside the kitchen. He patted Xie Qinyin on the shoulder and reassured: "Don't be afraid, I'll ask." Brother Shi opened the