Chapter 26

Chapter 26

    At this time, Xie Qinyin didn't know that the small restaurant was about to welcome a group of new guests.

    A total of five points were marked on the map. After a field trip, she decided to build the pig farm in an abandoned factory behind the food street.

    Not only is it close to the food court, but the surrounding area is very empty.

    The prevention system will ask her to build chicken farms, duck farms and the like in the future.

    System: [...]

    Xie Qinyin had just selected the address of the pig farm, and the system immediately released the things it had prepared.

    [Super Pig Farm: Are you still worried about daily maintenance of the pig farm? Are you still crazy about not knowing how to feed scientifically? Are you still worried that no one takes care of Piggy? Super pig farm helps you solve all your troubles. Limited time price: 50w energy (original price: 500w energy.]

    Xie Qinyin hadn't spoken yet, the system's cheap voice sounded again:

    [Host, as long as 50w energy can get a smart pig farm, there are 108 intelligent nanny robots in it, There are also various functions such as feeding, fitness, entertainment, bathing, sleep aid, etc., to ensure that the quality of the pork raised is firm and delicious.]

    [It's really cheap! Super super special, super pig farm, pig's dream Castle!]

    Xie Qinyin looked blankly at the virtual model of the super pig farm that suddenly appeared.

    "System, I have to say that you are really a sales wizard, and the sales center is definitely the one that sells the best!"

    [Hey, the host has won the prize .] Facing the host's praise, the system was a little shy.

    Xie Qinyin was speechless.

    If it was a simple text description, she still had the confidence to resist the temptation.

    But the system directly presented the super pig farm in front of her, all kinds of machines, and There are those intelligent robots.

    Xie Qinyin has absolutely no resistance to high-tech.

    In the end, her hand trembled on the [Confirm Purchase].

    The account balance shrunk by more than half in an instant, Xie Qinyin covered her heart and kept breathing deeply.

    [The super pig farm has been stored in the system space, please remove the garbage as soon as possible and place the super pig farm. 】

    Sure enough, she still needs to clean herself, she has become accustomed to it.

    Brother Shi said, "I'll call other zombies to help." The

    zombies were so excited when they learned that Xie Qinyin was going to build a pig farm, they immediately followed Brother Shi to help.

    "Does the owner want to see the pig farm here?"

    "Great, it's very close to the small restaurant."

    "Don't worry, the owner, I'll clean it up for you right away!"

    Before Xie Qinyin could speak, the zombies immediately began to clean up Abandoned factory.

    Xie Qinyin wanted to step forward to help, but all the dirty work was rushed by the zombies, so there was no place for her.

    At this time, a roar came.