Chapter 11

Chapter 11

    A second-level zombie sneakily appeared at the door of the small restaurant.

    Brother corpse walked over: "What's the matter?" The

    zombie jumped when he heard Brother corpse's voice, and then leaned in front of him and whispered: "Brother corpse, I saw two big living people on the way to the small restaurant just now. "

    A living person?" Surprise flashed in Brother Shi's eyes.

    There are no humans in City A for a long time. Where did those two people come from?

    "It seems to be from outside. I heard them talking about fried rice. Did they come to the small restaurant?"

    Their conversation was heard by other zombies, and they all gathered around.

    "Someone is looking for a small restaurant?"

    "Would you like to drive them out!"

    "It's too late, they have already walked towards the food street."

    "Would you like to directly assimilate these two people into zombies?"

    "No way, these two People are supernatural beings, and they have eaten the food made by the owner, who would want to bite someone..."

    Xie Qinyin called out a few times, but there was no response from Brother Zombie. When she came out of the kitchen, she found Brother Zombie gathered with other zombies. what are you talking about.

    She approached a little and overheard their discussion. When she heard a living person appeared in City A, Xie Qinyin was surprised for a moment.

    Not all the people in City A were left by the Hope Base. She paid special attention to it when she was looking for supplies, and there was no one there.

    Xie Qinyin couldn't hold back and added a sentence: "Someone is here?"

    "Yeah."

    "Don't let the owner know." "     Kick

    them out of City A before they find the small restaurant."

When they turned around, they found her standing behind them.

    "Shopkeeper, did you hear that?"

    The other zombies were a little annoyed when they found that the shopkeeper was standing behind them.

    Xie Qinyin stood on tiptoe and looked outside, but saw no human figure.

    "How many people are here?" Xie Qinyin asked curiously.

    Brother Corpse: "Two, they are power users."

    Xie Qinyin said "oh" and was ready to go back to the store.

    A zombie called to her.

    "The owner, do you want to drive them away?"

    Xie Qinyin was surprised: "No, if they want to come to the small restaurant, let them come." She paused and said with a smile: "Whether it is a zombie or a human, the happy small restaurant No one will be rejected."

    That's right, Xie Qinyin was going to make a promotion for the small restaurant.

    Since a restaurant has been opened in the last days, it must be done.

    These two people who broke into City A might have come from the Hope Base. Xie Qinyin wanted to borrow their mouths to make a clear path for her small restaurant.