Chapter 33

Chapter 33

    Xue Zheyu looked at the small bottle in their hands in shock. The brown soil was as if it had just been dug up, and it was still fragrant.

    "What you said is true, the owner can really purify the soil?"

    "It's true! We brought back this bottle of soil from the owner's vegetables."

    "Team Xue, what should we do now, should we notify the base? "

    Of course!" Xue Zheyu stood up excitedly: "Let's go, let's go to Major Zhuo and the base commander to explain the situation!" The

    four carefully guarded the soil in the glass bottle and came to the office building to guard the office. The soldiers in the building had seen Xue Zheyu before, and they didn't stop them from coming.

    As soon as I walked into the office building, I happened to meet Zhuo Hang who came out of it.

    Xue Zheyu stopped him immediately: "Major Zhuo!"

    Zhuo Hang was taken aback when he saw them: "Why are you here? What's the matter?"

    Song Jie pushed his glasses and took out the glass bottle, Zhuo Hang was instantly browned inside. Brown soil attracts.

    Song Jie said: "Major Zhuo, this is the soil we brought back from City A."

    Zhuo Hang could tell at a glance that this was not mutant soil, but normal plantable soil.

    Zhuo Hang's expression condensed: "Where did it come from?"

    Song Jie: "We accidentally learned that the shopkeeper's ability can purify the soil, which was dug when the shopkeeper took us to the vegetable field."

    Zhuo Hang said immediately: " Come, follow me to the laboratory."

    The researchers in the laboratory saw the soil, like a treasure!

    Everyone surrounded a small bottle of soil in ecstasy, carefully took out some assays, and stored the rest in the safe.

    Soon, the test results will come out.

    The soil that Mourinho and the others brought back is the same as the soil before the end of the world. Not only is there no mutation, but the rich nutrients in the soil can make all seeds germinate.

    Zhuo Hang immediately reported the incident to the upper management of the base.

    The whole base is shaken!

    "Have you all read the latest announcement from the base?"

    "Of course I did, how could I miss such important news!"

    "The owner of the small restaurant has the ability to purify the soil, great, wait for the base to invite the owner over. , help us purify the soil, and we can eat fresh vegetables!"

    "Finally, we don't have to go hungry anymore, this ability is great!"

    The happiest people were ordinary people who had no ability.

    There are zombies everywhere, and if there is no ability, they dare not leave the base at all, and if they do not do tasks, they will have no income.

    The food storage at the base is depleting day by day. Originally, we could eat one steamed bun every day, but now there is only one bowl of porridge every day.

    They were numb with hunger.

    Hearing this news, the eyes of ordinary people gradually lighted up.