Chapter 36

Chapter 36

    "The shopkeeper, look, it's the little dolphin that jumped out of the sea before!" Lei Jingjing pointed behind them and said.

    The dolphin swam in their direction, with a fast, fluid shape that cut across the surface and swam beside them in seconds.

    The little dolphin circled around them, looking very anxious, as if trying to express something.

    Xie Qinyin heard a few more brainwave-like sounds.

    She looked at the little dolphin thoughtfully. Could it be the legendary dolphin sound?

    But she didn't have mental power, so she couldn't know what it wanted to express, Tian Xiaoyu and Lei Jingjing also looked at it blankly.

    At this time, Brother Corpse swam towards the dolphin, the little dolphin stopped immediately, and one person and one dolphin communicated silently.

    Tian Xiaoyu: "Can you hear what they are saying?"

    Lei Jingjing looked blank: "I don't know, what is Brother Shi doing?"

    Xie Qinyin could vaguely sense their communication, but she didn't know what they were talking about. .

    She said: "This little dolphin seems to have something to do with it. It just released the dolphin sound to us. Brother Zhi is a mental power, and he should be communicating with it now.

    " Dolphin's words!"

    Lei Jingjing looked at Brother Zhai with envy, and she really wanted to communicate with the little dolphin...

    After a while, Brother Zhi and the little dolphin seemed to have reached some kind of agreement, and he took the little dolphin for a swim. to them.

    Brother Corpse said with a serious face: "Its companion is trapped by the abandoned fishing net in the sea. It wants us to rescue its companion. I told it to discuss it." The

    little dolphin looked at them pitifully, wet His eyes were full of pleading.

    Seemingly knowing that they were discussing whether or not to rescue its companion, it swam to everyone, rubbed against them with its body, and then stopped beside Xie Qinyin, making a dolphin sound similar to a distress signal.

    The little dolphin found that everyone else seemed to be listening to her, so it swam behind Xie Qinyin and gently nuzzled her with its mouth.

    Xie Qinyin had no choice but to turn around and hug it. She said softly, "Alright, alright, we'll save your companion, but let's go ashore first, okay?"

    She pointed to the shore.

    The little dolphin seemed to understand what they meant, and did not turn around them anymore, and followed them obediently.

    The little dolphins could not go ashore, and could only wait for them quietly in the shallow waters.

    After delaying in the water for a while, when I returned to the sunshade, the super sunscreen just laughed, and the surrounding temperature suddenly rose, which was really uncomfortable.

    Fortunately, it is now evening, the sun is about to go down, and the temperature is not as scorching as before.

    Shige and Tian Xiaoyu took out the ice cubes in the ice cube storage box and planned to make smoothies to cool down physically.

    Lei Jingjing glanced at the sea from time to time, the little dolphins had been waiting for them in the shallow water.

    "Innkeeper, when are we going to help the little dolphin save its little friend?"