Chapter 58

Chapter 58

    "Is this the legendary City A?"

    A group of people stood in City A, looking at the city in front of them in shock.

    These people are the base chiefs of the major bases.

    After receiving the letter from Hope Base and Mirage Base, the base leaders immediately decided to go to City A together. On the way to City A, they encountered various mutant animals and zombie swarms.

    Fortunately, they are all power users, and no one was injured on the way.

    It's just that they looked very embarrassed at this time.

    But these are not important, everyone stared at the scene in stunned eyes.

    On the clean and tidy road, the zombies wore clean and tidy clothes. They looked different from the zombies outside. Their limbs were no longer stiff, and they exchanged a few words with the zombies beside them from time to time.

    When I just entered City A, seeing so many zombies, the base leaders immediately entered a state of combat, for fear that the zombies would rush towards them.

    But they soon discovered that the zombies in City A were the same as the rumored ones, and they had no interest in them.

    The zombies passed by them, at most they glanced at them, and then left indifferently.

    The base chiefs looked at each other.

    "City A is really the same as the legend..."

    "Not only City A, didn't you find out, since we approached here, we have never encountered a group of zombies."

    "It seems that the food in the small restaurant can indeed restore the consciousness of the zombies. "

    Anyway, let's go to the small restaurant first."

    Everyone was about to find the location of the small restaurant when they suddenly saw two people walking out not far away.

    Lei Yi and Bai Liji had already arrived in City A. They heard the zombies say that a group of people had come outside in the small restaurant. They knew that the bases of other bases had arrived. They were afraid that they would not be able to find the small restaurant. Came out to pick up people.

    The base chiefs of other bases also saw them, and hurriedly greeted them: "Lei Chief, Baili Chief, you are here so soon?"

    Lei Yi and Baili Ji looked at each other, Lei Yi smiled and said: "I hope the base is far away In City A recently, the head of Baili has been a guest at the Hope Base in the past few days, and after receiving the invitation from the owner, we came together."

    Bailiji: "The owner knows that you are coming to the small restaurant, and specially made a delicious meal to entertain everyone. ."

    The food made by the owner!

    Everyone couldn't help but think of the delicious food brought back to the base by the ability user who came to City A before, and they remembered it after eating it once.

    They swallowed and couldn't wait to say: "Then what are you waiting for, let's go quickly, don't let the owner wait."

    As for whether there will be any traps waiting for them in the small restaurant, in the face of delicious food, these are not important.

    Under the leadership of Lei Yi and Bai Liji, everyone quickly came to the small restaurant.

    Even in the daytime, the golden restaurant instantly attracted their attention. The incomparably attractive fragrance wafted out of it, and everyone couldn't help looking inside. Unexpectedly, the restaurant was full of zombies, and the base leaders were frightened. After a jump, he quickly turned back.