Chapter 23

Chapter 23

    Outside the vegetable field, thorn vines are wrapped around the fence.

    There are guards with thorn vines, and there are no zombies and mutant animals around.

    As soon as Xie Qinyin walked into the vegetable field, the thorny vines wrapped around the fence immediately retracted into the field.

    Xie Qinyin thought for a while, then knocked on the ground, and a small section of thorn vines timidly emerged. Then, as if it saw something terrible, it shrank into a ball.

    Xie Qinyin stretched out a finger, the thorn vine immediately wrapped around her finger, and a pure energy fed back to the thorn vine, and the thorn vine was lying on Xie Qinyin's palm staggeringly as if drunk.

    Xie Qinyin couldn't help rubbing it, the dazed appearance of the thorn vines was so cute.

    She put the thorn vines back on the ground and walked into the vegetable patch.

    Brother Shi asked, "Shopkeeper, why do you give energy to the thorn vine?"

    Xie Qinyin explained: "The thorn vine is too weak, and its evolution speed is not as fast as you and Xiao Yu. It wants to help us guard the vegetable field, and only when it becomes stronger can it catch up. Walking zombies and mutant animals."

    So it was.

    The corpse was calm on the surface, and he thought about finding some mutant plants for the thorn vine, and the shopkeeper would help it evolve.

    Xie Qinyin looked at the vegetable field. The newly planted seeds and vegetable seedlings were growing slowly, and it was roughly estimated that it would take several months to harvest the next batch of vegetables.

    Then, she went around the mountain again.

    The fruit tree she had picked before had only green leaves, not even a bud.

    Fortunately, there are still many fruits on other fruit trees, enough to eat for a long time.

    Xie Qinyin climbed up the tree and picked many more fruits.

    Looking at the fruit tree that was plucked, she was a little worried.

    What if the fruit is finished picking?

    And her grapes and strawberries haven't been planted yet.

    The system took the opportunity to sell: [Host, do you really not consider buying another time accelerator (trial version)? Although the effect may be discounted, harvesting a wave of vegetables and fruits every minute, as long as 2000 energy, is definitely worth the money. 】

    Although the system is very pitted, the time accelerator is really useful.

    Xie Qinyin was considering whether to buy another one.

    Brother Shi walked around the mountain and came back, and said to Xie Qinyin: "The fruit trees on the mountain are growing well, and the honeycomb that was placed on the mountain before has honey. I took some and I will bring it back to the store later."

    Xie Qinyin heard the words and looked Looking at Brother Corpse's hand, he was stung by bees.

    Brother Shi said again: "But the vegetables at the foot of the mountain grow too slowly."

    Xie Qinyin agreed.

    Yes, the system is tricking me into buying a time accelerator.

    Xie Qinyin was just about to click [Confirm Purchase] when Brother Zombie's voice changed: "But we can ask wood-type supernatural zombies for help."